1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

PF needed

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RocketOrg, Jan 10, 2021.

1. RocketOrg

RocketOrg Member

Looking at Tuckers stats for the season it’s obvious we need to upgrade the PF position. I know people bring up the possibility of trading House. Perhaps there’s a deal where we can ship him to a team and bring in a power forward, a 6 foot nine guy I can defend the low post and score a little bit. So far tonight, Tucker has zero points and three fouls. He’s really starting to show his age. You can clearly see how much quicker Tate is to the ball compared to Tucker. Lots of stupid fouls and complaining after everyone. Obviously it would help if we had cousins in the game to defend the low post. I thought the time was turning a little bit with him in the game. One isn’t strong enough to defend against Harrell, Gasol, or Davis. Actually he wasn’t bad against Harrell, but he can’t handle big centers. That’s where we need to play wood and cousins together. Too bad Cousins is gone for the rest of the game

napalm06 and BigShasta like this.
  2. jacoby

jacoby Member

We should get Wiseman and rebuild the modern twin towers with him and Wood. Unfortunately he's probably off the market with how James and the Rockets have looked.

3. RocketOrg

RocketOrg Member

Would love to have Wiseman. He’s young and already showing great potential. Big dude that can defend, athletic, descent handles and jumper

4. gfab-babyboi

gfab-babyboi Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Julius Randle is my dream for this Rockets team.... has been since he left LA

5. Houston77

Houston77 COOKIES AND CAKE, MY TEAM BAKED!
    Supporting Member

Wiseman and Wiggins for Harden.

*ducks*

Jontro likes this.
  6. RocketOrg

RocketOrg Member

I don’t like Wiggins contract but it expires in 2 years. He’s only 25 and would fill a need at shooting guard. Wiseman is the real prize here, though. I’ve been watching a little bit of his game, and you can see the star potential. He’s only playing 15 to 18 minutes a game and already averaging almost 11 points and 6 boards. This kid is listed at 7’. He’s already a decent shooter and eventually he’ll be knocking down 3’s.

7. sheb

sheb Member

House, Gordon, PJ for AGordon and Mo Bamba

wall/harden/Gordon/wood/bamba

RocketOrg and D-rock like this.
  8. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

Harden/Tucker for Wiggins/Wiseman/Looney/ warriors 1st rounder and minny 1st rounder

RocketOrg likes this.
  9. 1Deep

1Deep Member

I really think we already have our PF in C. Wood.

He is still too light in the pants to defend at the 5.

We need a Center and an Eric Gordon trade.

Little Bit likes this.
  10. Le$$

Le$$ Member

11. Jontro

Jontro Member

harden for donkey and klay?

RocketOrg likes this.
  12. D-rock

D-rock Member

You must really hate the Rockets.

13. RocketOrg

RocketOrg Member

I would do that in a heartbeat. Green beings the roughness the Rockets lack, and Klay is a phenomenal shooter. Yes, he’s had injuries but he never relied on athleticism before to shoot. I’m guess he comes back a great shape like John Wall. Again, he was never know as an athlete.

About the only hesitation I would have is bring in veterans for a rebuild. If the plan is to go through a complete rebuild then it makes more sense to get a young player like Wiseman.