1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Can Steph carry his own team thread.

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by jiggyfly, Dec 22, 2020.

1. HardenVolumeOne

cry more

2. Clutch City1993

Clutch City1993 Bury Me In The H
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

At least they got the win but Ive never heard of an MVP going 2/16 for 11 points lol

HardenVolumeOne likes this.
  3. HardenVolumeOne

they got gifted that win on a horrible call. Adam silver knows the nba is bleeding money. They need curry in the playoffs

4. Htown's Finest

Supporting Member

Didn't Harden have 15 points last game? Isn't he a former MVP too? Again you don't have to $hit on the next man to raise your guy up. I know you are a Harden fan bro, nothing wrong with that. But bro Curry is still a great player.

5. Clutch City1993

He's the greatest role player of all time

6. HardenVolumeOne

you and the rest of you curry stans are nothing but front runners. That’s why nobody really respects you. Harden fans at least show their faces when harden has bad games. You guys go ghost after curry struggles or the warriors lose. FRONTRUNNERS

7. Clutch City1993

Meh. I'm a Curry hater but Im starting to think Curry is more flexible offensively. Harden can be a black hole sometimes (but definitely a more consistent producer)

8. Htown's Finest

Supporting Member

My dude if you only knew lol. I absolutely hate the GSW and Curry with a passion. I'm definitely not a fan of his at all. Can't stand the guy or his fake ass persona. But as a student of the game I'm not going to ever call Curry a role player or say something like he sucks. That totally discredits me as a player/coach/fan. Some people's creditability is everything to them, to others not so much. You guys gotta learn how to take the emotions away when you are watching these guys. You are overly emotional when it comes to Harden and believe silly $hit like Harden is the best player in the NBA but yet no teams have presented us with a decent package for the "best" player in the NBA. And you are overly emotional when it comes to Curry because you hate him so much because he is a guy that many have said is a slightly better player than Harden for many years now. It doesn't have to be a Harden is better than Curry or vice versa that is all I'm saying. Learn balance...

JumpMan likes this.
  9. J.R.

J.R. Member

Dumbass thread to begin with (by insecure Harden stans).

Oh, a carry-a-team award now?
    Yeah, no one outside of insecure fans care.
    “You know, Curry was okay I guess but that 15-50 record in 2019-20 and his 2020-21 record...I just don’t know. How good was this guy really?” :rolleyes:

Steph’s legacy is secure.
    3x champ. 2x MVP(one unanimous). 6x all-star. 6x All-NBA. 67 wins. 73 wins.

Put him on the trade block, all 29 other teams are lining up. None of “Well does he fit our culture? Does he fit our team? Do we have to change our play style? Am I gonna worry he’s gonna show up drunk/high/concussed?”

But stay #obsessed #insecure friends!

10. HP3

HP3 Member

11. Htown's Finest

Supporting Member

I've been called a Curry hater many times but my integrity for the game won't let me ever utter the words that he's just a role player or that he sucks. Dude is a hall of famer. I know that a lot of people on this site only watch the Rockets so I don't know just how much of Curry you have watched over the years. But he was a easy guy for me to hate simply because he was just so damn good, kinda the same way I felt about Kobe. You absolutely hate those guys but you still respect their games.

12. Htown's Finest

Supporting Member

KILLED IT!!! :)

13. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Well, when you put it like that... you really need to include Harden's intangibles for a fair discussion.

14. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

[​IMG]

HP3 likes this.
  15. HP3

HP3 Member

So when/if Harden gets traded are you gonna put him in your Avi with Cp and Morey?

16. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Probably not. I think Harden played a big part in the WB for CP trade which destroyed our chances at a ring. Tilman and Harden together ruined our franchise for many years with that one.

Edit -

Don't get me wrong, Harden is an all time great who gave his all to this team for many years, I respect the hell out of him for that. Tilman is problem #1, but Harden was problem #2 due to him pushing for WB, and then to demand out one year later is major salt in the wound. You clammer for your BFF, you dump the point god for the trashcan, you make **** work, and if it doesn't you sink with your ship, you don't let it blow up with WB demanding out after one year, with himself demanding out as well. Very dumb move from James.

#1076 ThatBoyNick, Jan 10, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2021
    HP3 likes this.
  17. KingLeoric

KingLeoric Member

Omg I got a feeling this thread is going to last the whole season isn't it?

HardenVolumeOne likes this.
  18. Asian Sensation

[​IMG]

Htown's Finest likes this.
  19. Asian Sensation

Are you sure? Did you forget already? Harden saves it for the playoffs. Preferably with the opposing team missing their best player.

https://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400952495

Htown's Finest likes this.
  20. aliadiere25

aliadiere25 Member

Did you not see Harden against the Lakers in the playoffs? He averaged around 29 points, 8 assists, 6 rebounds, 2 steals and 1 block in that series. He also shot around 48% from the field and 38% from the 3pt line..... whilst getting double-teamed all series. If he had any help at all, we would have beat the Lakers. Harden turns up in the majority of his playoffs games. It's a stupid narrative to suggest otherwise. His stats will back that he does turn up in most games.

Also, nice nitpicking a bad game in that Spurs series. He turned up in 4 out of the 6 games. He averaged over 30 points, over 10 assists, around 5 rebounds and 2 steals per game in those 4 games. He also shot over 50% from the field and around 35% from the 3pt line from those 4 games. So, he more than made up for those 2 bad games. I swear.... if Curry has 4 good games and 2 bad games, he's the greatest and nothing gets said about his bad games.