1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Lakers @ Rockets 1/10/2021

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 9, 2021.

1. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Esp if they not as efficient as the one getting 50

This is the question I often ask

Rocket River

D-rock likes this.
  2. HP3

HP3 Member

These highlights won’t show you anything they’ll show you our makes nut none of our bricks lol I can’t believe that dudes continue to say Harden is why we are losing omg

Rocket River and D-rock like this.
  3. D-rock

D-rock Member

Your lack of self awareness is frightening.

HP3 likes this.
  4. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I can agree with most of this
    Define "Hasn't worked" - Because NOT WINNING A CHAMPIONSHIP means
    things haven't worked for most of the players in the league

Rocket River

J Sizzle and D-rock like this.
  5. Htown's Finest

Supporting Member

See this is the problem I have with people on this site. You continue to move the goal post when the stats or narrative is not in Harden's favor. Now I know for a 100% fact you told me that you have to use advanced stats to evaluate a player. Now you don't want to use them. Interesting...So when you are debating me in the future on Harden don't bring up advanced stats. You are not going to bring them up when it's convenient but dismiss them when they are not. Nah nah nah like you told me today lol.

6. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

[​IMG]

Rocket River

7. D-rock

D-rock Member

8. Htown's Finest

Supporting Member

My posting profile is public, I never spewed disinformation. Feel free to go through it...When you find disinformation somewhere in any of my statements then come holla at me playboy. I'll be right here.

9. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

Truth hurts.

In the box you go.

10. D-rock

D-rock Member

11. HP3

HP3 Member

If you gave me those stats over a large sample size you would have an argument here. I’m not shifting anything. He’s letting these dudes be involved

12. Rocketman7

Rocketman7 Member

Exactly...
    Winning a championship is the only thing..

It hasn’t worked:
    Translation ...

We haven’t won it all Yet....
    I think if James continues to listen to what Silas is wanting... the sky is the limit..

Continue to trust your teammates..

18pbr likes this.
  13. Htown's Finest

Supporting Member

The fact that you don't understand that's the way you are supposed to play basketball is extremely frightening...

14. 18pbr

18pbr Member

Bingo!!!

15. HP3

HP3 Member

Bruh I want to win. This isn’t winning basketball. Silas needs to adjust. And he’s not doing it. Asking this roster to do more than what they are capable of is losing basketball

16. Mr. Space City

I challenge Christian Wood to a 10+ rebounds and 2+ blocks streak.

WestendMassive and D-rock like this.
  17. HorryForThree

HorryForThree Member

A few thoughts:

1) This team is still going through growing pains, and we should expect this to continue for another 10-15 games minimum.

2) This roster is a mesh between pieces that fit Silas's offense and guys who don't. Right now, Tucker and House don't. If I'm the FO I'm exploring how to move them for future draft picks.

3) Given the shift in team strategy and offense, the need for a big PF is significant.

4) The starting lineup just isnt very cohesive. We don't start many games off well and almost always find ourselves in a hole. Nwaba should be swapped out for someone who can knock some shots down. I would be fine with Mclemore in the starting lineup until House returns.

5) This team really needs shooters. Right now, we have too many players on the court at one time that can't stretch the floor. Wood's shot has been awful as of late, Wall is very hit or miss from 3 (better than Russ, sure, but not really a threat from deep), and Nwaba can't knock down threes with any consistency. Because Wood, Wall, and Nwaba need to get to the basket to score, it clogs the paint, which also makes it difficult for James when his shots not falling.

It will be interesting to see what Stone does near the deadline. I wouldn't be surprised to see a number of player moves above and beyond Harden to get this team younger, offload some salary, and try to get a few pieces that fit the roster better.

18. Htown's Finest

Supporting Member

So do all of us. Yes Silas does need to adjust. Maybe put the ball in Harden's hand next game and let him go iso god. This roster is not playing very well at all. I'm all out of ideas at this point.

HP3 likes this.
  19. HP3

HP3 Member

What is this team supposed to be? Who fits the roster better? People who can shoot and defend fit any roster. Y’all have so much trust in this peanut head who’s done nothing for us.

20. D-rock

D-rock Member