1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Lakers @ Rockets 1/10/2021

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 9, 2021.

1. Nook

Nook Member

[​IMG]

HP3 and D-rock like this.
  2. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

Suppose to be offended? I guess you get hush mouth when them facts come across your screen.

3. gfab-babyboi

gfab-babyboi Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

AD takes off while Woods is shooting just like Bron takes off when Harden shoots... so how can one get back when shot is being released ... a lot of y’all don’t watch the game

daywalker02 likes this.
  4. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

He just blew this game bro. No hand cuffs. He's gotta do better. He's a star!

Htown's Finest likes this.
  5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

That is outside of the box thinking but he didn't know Harden isn't made for this......and Wall isn't a superstar.

Now he knows, if he doesn't make adjustments everything is screwed anyway.

6. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

7. T for 3

T for 3 Member

HOF's were pounding the table for Silas during the hiring process. Although with this group I don't think it matters much.

daywalker02 likes this.
  8. D-rock

D-rock Member

Wall should have been feasting on the Harden-Wood double teams.

With his touches, he should of had a career night. He should be having a career night every game in fact.

HP3 and sirjesse like this.
  9. acruz2

acruz2 Member

If the team would have hit their 3s the game would have maybe be different and defensively this team is no where near where it needs to be. Boogie needs to do a better job staying in games and someone needs to talk to him because he hurt the team tonight gettning ejected!!

10. riko

riko Member

Get a better player then Harden and then make him a decoy. Not with a far inferior player like wall.

HP3, D-rock and Nook like this.
  11. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

This was a good game to gauge where we're at. The next game will be a tough watch though knowing Lakers can be so lock down on the defense at a moment's notice.

We're nowhere close to being a title contender if that wasn't obvious. We'd lucky to get in as 6th seed this year.

12. Nook

Nook Member

He is Cuttino Mobley at the 4-5 (or whatever “position” Silas has decided he is). He doesn’t do much else but me makes sure he gets his 20 points, even if it means exploding in garbage time.

He can put up good lines until he plays a physical team and then he disappears like post train crossing Eddie Griffin.

WestendMassive likes this.
  13. D-rock

D-rock Member

Clutch being extremely generous with his response.

He could have unloaded armageddon on that guy.

14. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

Agreed on all points.

I don’t think his value is going to climb any higher unless Silas scraps his vision and just let’s harden do his thing. But I don’t even know if that’d be enough.

I’m over it though. I wanted him to truly buy in. Because I do think this team can play better if he does. But he’s shown that he’s just not that interested in doing so.

As much as it sucks I think they have to pick what package or player they like best and go ahead and rip the bandaid off because this isn’t going anywhere and it’s just delaying the teams new vision going forward.

daywalker02 likes this.
  15. acruz2

acruz2 Member

Also another observation appears to be the Lakers have the pick n roll sniffed out from the get go. I dont they are attacking it fast enough to put the pressure on the defense. If they go slow the help defense was always ready!!

Nook and D-rock like this.
  16. Tato1971

Tato1971 Member

I agree my friend, but as a Rockets fan I am much more concerned with the attitude and hierarchy of my players.

17. D-rock

D-rock Member

LOL

You suck at basketball analysis too ma'am.

Pick another sport to follow.

18. Salvy

Salvy Member

Glad this game is over, looking forward to the next game... Who we got next?

palmsnbananas likes this.
  19. Tato1971

Tato1971 Member

I agree my friend, but as a Rockets fan I am much more concerned with the attitude and hierarchy of my players.

daywalker02 likes this.
  20. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

LOL

I know he’s not talking about playing hard.
    I just know he isn’t