1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Nick Caserio - Next GM

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Nimo, Jan 5, 2021.

?

How you feel?

1. I love

26 vote(s)
    10.8%
  2. I hate

84 vote(s)
    35.0%
  3. meh

69 vote(s)
    28.8%
  4. I don't know

61 vote(s)
    25.4%
  1. Fantasma Negro

I understand 100% why he's upset, because he feels he's entitled to aide in decision making within the organization. He's not. Part of the reason he feels that way is Cal's fault for being an oaf and part of it is his own for not understanding this is a business. The same way Deshaun covered his ass in case of injury by signing the extension, Cal is covering his ass by hiring his guy because Deshaun will have zero accountability if his choice were to fail.

2. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

The wall analogy was so dumb. They're gonna take a brick, make sure to put it in the right spot. Then they're gonna do the same thing with the next brick. Until they have a wall.

Wtf

RHU525 and dookiester like this.
  3. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

The problem is many people cannot separate Church from their Business. There is a reason State and Church is separate in many government matters. It clouds judgement. If someone doesn't believe what you do, that causes conflict. For those who say their religion guides them, well, what happens when someone says they don't believe in god and think it is a fairytale? How do you react to them? You accept it or do you treat or thinking of them differently? Be Honest...

The problem is it clouds judgement. Instead looking for the BEST person for the job, you are looking for someone who could do the job and Believes in the same things as you. That Natural, but not necessarily the best thing for the organization.

Htown Legend likes this.
  4. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Just curious, how is he "damaging" the league? Just because he chooses to hire using his criteria? Isn't that his right?

I agree his process SUCKS.

5. Mr. Clutch

Yeah it is his right, but Texans will be unwatchable after they trade Watson and I don't see them doing what it takes to rebuild.

Also in guessing teams might start getting upset if the Texans keep making lopsided trades that really help other teams.

6. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

I'm with you here. I WAS under the mistaken belief that this was a professional football operation. I had no idea they were trying to establish a theocracy.

raining threes, Nook and dookiester like this.
  7. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

They are not trading Watson.

8. conquistador#11

Is Cal the only son? Who says the son has to run it. I don't know what his sisters do for a living but they couldn't do a worst job. Hand over the team
    One said Dabo for coach lol. who says no?
    HC Dabo
    DC, Osteen
    OC Kenneth Copeland
    President of PR Paula White

Htown Legend and raining threes like this.
  9. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

Not a single ****ing comment or an answer from cal or casario that gave any kind of detail describing what easterby role within this organization.....who the **** is this guy and why is he running this ****ing organization.

What the actual ****!!!!

UTSA2step, dookiester and Mr. Clutch like this.
  10. csj

csj Member

It's a SPORTS FAN forum, so keep your off-topic bullshit to yourself. No one needs to hear about your sexual preferences regarding GM hires, nor are they interested in your petty justifications or entitlements. Criticize his qualifications sure, but commenting on whether he is descended from incest is childish, ignorant in wildly poor taste and just proves what an ******* you are.

11. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

LOLZ. You must be a riot to be around at a get together. Ahh yes, sports fan forum. He is the GM of my sports team that I am a fan of. Sexual preference? lelz, whos being childish now? My comments may have been a little immature, but I stand by them as a descriptor of one, Nick Caserio, as I am being a sports fan in a sports forum.

Step 1- click profile of annoying member
    step 2 - click "ignore"
    step 3- be less sucky in life and quit trying to police **** out of your element.
    step4- if all else fails, **** off. Everybody wins.

likestohypeguy and UTSA2step like this.
  12. Furious Jam

Furious Jam Contributing Member

I just want to vomit. We've already had two bible thumpers run this team into the ground. Now the Easter Bunny picks another disciple to continue building their "culture" which apparently is just a euphemism for "cult".

conquistador#11 likes this.
  13. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

What condescending BS. You don't know anything about the situation from his point of view.

Buck Turgidson and Nook like this.
  14. Nook

Nook Member

I dunno ... I would rather the Texans GM not be a product of incest if the allegation is accurate. Statistically we know inbreed decreases IQ.

donkeypunch and raining threes like this.
  15. Mr. Clutch

Caserio isn't high iq, I think that's obvious.

We aren't talking Morey or Lunhow here

16. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Barf. Once more trying to be the franchise who only have good character players and remain mediocre for years to come.

blackistan likes this.
  17. csj

csj Member

And here's the projection. You calling someone a product of incest yet I'M the one that's not fun to be around. I can say one thing, I don't hang around people like you, not more than once.
    And now back to the excuses. Was he the GM when the team did things that made you angry? You know, the anger that justifies your comments according to you?
    You are, of course, who else feels compelled to comment on a man's appearance as a qualification for doing his job? You think you're on a SPORTS forum, or do you think this is Grindr?

Not surprised by the doubling down though. Just as I expect. A simple "yeah that's over the line" would be what any decent person would say, but that's not you.
    Out of my element? You are beneath my element. Since when is "policing" toxic hate speech bad? This is what a child says. You're not my mommy!
    Not everyone wins when you post toxic comments on the forum like you have done. Grow up.

18. donkeypunch

I think I'll heed my own advice. Ignore.

I want to be able to talk about the incest looking gm, of my team, freely without being harrassed. A non-moderator trying to moderate something that doesn't need need moderating. Geezus.... Way out of you're element. Yet I'm so below yours, you still take your own time, to respond to such trivial matters on a sports forum. You shall be known as Donnie from here on.

19. donkeypunch

Lol. Allegation...? It was a simple observation that one, nick caserio, looks like a product of incest baby making. You ever see "The hills have eyes"? Well, take a look at them peepers nick caserio got.

20. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member