1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Breaking 1-06-21: MAGA terrorist attack on Capitol

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RESINator, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

That's not just any grandma.

mdrowe00 and Xerobull like this.
  2. nacho bidness

nacho bidness Member

Isn't he a pretty unpopular guy even among his peers lol

Make it happen!

mdrowe00 likes this.
  3. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

Trump tells his idiot followers "fight like hell...or you're not going to have your country anymore!" .

How stupid are these people? Your country is going nowhere. Trump is leaving office.

4. Reeko

Reeko Member

5. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

...I think it would be even more fitting for Ted Cruz to be expelled from the Senate for talking to his white power patriots...

...when he ain't even white his own damn self...;)

Rashmon likes this.
  6. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

The big tell is the WH flag is not at half staff in memory of Capitol Police Officer Sicknick.

Jake Tapper

mdrowe00 likes this.
  7. Reeko

Reeko Member

cop taking selfies with insurgents while 1 of his own is getting killed and many more are getting injured/overrun

8. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

...you do if you want to see "Apu" from The Simpsons near the beginning chanting U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! right alongside all the other MAGAf@ckers...

...might be enough there to consider this a "multiracial coalition"...;)

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  9. Reeko

Reeko Member

10. Reeko

Reeko Member

11. malakas

malakas Member

They were ANTIFA undercover agents.

AleksandarN, mdrowe00 and Reeko like this.
  12. Reeko

Reeko Member

13. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

14. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

On behalf of Geddy Lee from Rush, whose parents were imprisoned in Auschwitz, a big FU to the "Camp Auschwitz" guy and I hope you enjoy your stay at "Camp Prison"!

15. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

...I take this particularly hard only because I spent time (4 years) in the Army.

Washington D. C. is not a state, of course (and maybe if it had been, it could have better prepared itself for this murderous, treasonous action)...

...but anybody that gets employed by the federal government works for the United States. Period.

Federal employees, Representatives, Senators, judges, political appointees...all of them have to take an oath of office to perform their duties. Anybody that enlisted in any branch of the Armed Forces has to do the same thing. Civilians, too.

That oath, essentially, is to defend and uphold the Constitution (and thereby, the laws) of the United States against all enemies.

Foreign AND domestic.

That officer dies in the capitol building...amidst a storm of **** whipped up by a sh!tty human being pretending to be a president...and that piece of **** administration doesn't even have the common decency to acknowledge that death with flying the American flag (not the Trump flag or the Confederate flag) at half-mast.

They don't have any reason not to, if they're all reportedly now not even bothering to listen to lord high regent Donald the Trump the Turd.

Any federal employee who aided, cooperated, assisted and/or abetted this monstrous act...once identified...should have been rounded up and taken out back somewhere and executed in front of a firing squad instantly, in my opinion.

Every. Single. F@cking. One of them.

...this gets me banned for a minute, so be it. I stand by every word.

16. Reeko

Reeko Member

there is no trying to “understand” these people...they should be ostracized and shunned by society, and locked up

17. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

this sickens me that we are now going to have to see Parlers posts embedded in Tweets. ppl who do it are going to have a huge surge of Followers, and then it will snowball, and viola ... the garbage drifts across TOS of other apps and ?what? twitter then has to police Parler posts on their platfrom.

and we have zero idea who made that post or anything ... could be a freaking 14 yr old knowing its super easy to troll the early adopters of embedding Parler into their Tweeter feed. so, sigh.

weird how 4chan posts rarely crossed over, but Parler ... whoa ... better follow that now.

Deckard, jiggyfly and B-Bob like this.
  18. Reeko

Reeko Member

Ok?

19. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

@Parlertakes

sigh

@Reeko don't you see that those tweeter ppl are merely trying to be first at embedded parler takes to gain followers. sigh. that Tipsey persona might even be Parlertakes trying to boost its view.

jiggyfly and B-Bob like this.
  20. Reeko

Reeko Member

I don’t really care about any of that...I care about deranged people making threats online getting locked up

we just had people storm the Capitol with much of it being planned on Parler

AroundTheWorld, Zboy and malakas like this.