1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What Will People Complain About Next?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Reeko, Jan 9, 2021.

1. Le$$

Le$$ Member

bro i was on these boards before you and your 20,000 post a week. Lot of people like @Asian Sensation getting tired of your rants as well.

2. Bo6

Bo6 Member

i think for this team to be at it's best it will have to rely on PG Harden...which is honestly my favorite version of Harden.

3. Reeko

Reeko Member

not trying to hate on me yet u bring me up constantly :rolleyes:

A Mavs fan shouldn’t even be mentioning me

this thread wasn’t asking what Mavs fans will complain about it, so it doesn’t concern u

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Reeko

Reeko Member

Mavs fan bringing up others for backup...get your weak ass outta here

scrub

HardenVolumeOne and D-rock like this.
  5. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

I prefer Hardens game as it this year... just has to find the right balance of when to distribute and when to be aggressive himself...
    It always discouraged me that the fanboys are all about personal stats - rather than doing what we needed to to get us into a position for a deeper run...
    Its like the year when D12 got froze out on offensive and Harden was putting up huge numbers en route to the 8th(?) seed - then we promptly got bumped in the first round... Yes, all year Harden was the best option and had the best efficiency - but you gotta be more diversified if you're gonna make a deeper run... or, as we know, they double up on Harden and without having other options (bc we just hammered Harden all year wo finding other options) - we were dead...
    So, I do greatly prefer a more diversified Harden - rather than simply the scoring machine he can be...

MultipleSauces likes this.
  6. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

Now they’re calling out his effort because he’s not pounding the rock for 20 seconds of the shot clock.

HardenVolumeOne and HP3 like this.
  7. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

With lesser offensive load, Harden should focus more of his energies on the defensive end.

Harden should also embrace more of a shooting guard role on offense on plays in which Wall is running the point. Think about how he can adapt his game to be more complementary to Wall’s skill-set.

And, in return, Rockets should continue to look for a trade partner and try to execute it before the trade deadline, per his wishes.

8. tochiee22

tochiee22 Contributing Member

His adidas aren’t cool enough

HP3 likes this.
  9. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Basically . .. . we are again telling Harden defer to the lesser player
    because Harden CAN play either way but the other player can only play one way

Rocket River

Pandaemonaeon likes this.
  10. airflights92

airflights92 Member

Voter fraud?

11. HP3

HP3 Member

Why do you guys think its effective for the better player to adapt to the worse one?

And no, the Rockets main goal should be proving to him that we can win.

Pandaemonaeon, D-rock and saleem like this.
  12. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Is this an attempt to argue that Harden has no flaws? I don't really get taking things this far. It's like when people said nothing was Harden's fault after San Antonio game 6. OK, but why? What's the point?

13. HP3

HP3 Member

Bro stop using Dwight Howard...especially in year 2015-2016 for any argument you have, it doesnt end well.

glynch and D-rock like this.
  14. PuzzledFan

PuzzledFan Member

I'm pretty sure that what I'm going to complain about next is the refereeing in the Laker game.

harold bingo likes this.
  15. Reeko

Reeko Member

the point is quite clear...it has nothing to do with Harden having no flaws...

he is doing things many have wanted to see for years, and now the narrative is that he’s pouting on the court, doesn’t care, or has quit...

when Harden is ISOing 15 times a game and taking 20+ shots, it’s a problem

when he reduces his ISO possessions dramatically and isn’t dominating the offense to score 30+ every night, that’s an issue too

glynch, HardenVolumeOne and D-rock like this.
  16. durvasa

Harden is a very capable catch-and-shoot player, as he demonstrated earlier in his career. Why shouldn’t he adapt to that role while Wall is running point?

The goal should be to maximize their effectiveness as a tandem, up until Harden is traded.

17. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

What should Wall adapt to play with Harden?

Rocket River

18. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Whiny posts on the internet.

Richie_Rich and durvasa like this.
  19. durvasa

He has adapted by ceding some PG duties to Harden.

20. bro2044

bro2044 Member

"Only" 4.3 TOs a game? Lol why not just concede that yes he can take better care of the ball and then bring up his assists? They're not really related, so ultimately he should obviously strive for less turnovers and more assists.

Not a hater.