1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Nick Caserio - Next GM

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Nimo, Jan 5, 2021.

?

How you feel?

1. I love

26 vote(s)
    10.8%
  2. I hate

84 vote(s)
    35.0%
  3. meh

69 vote(s)
    28.8%
  4. I don't know

61 vote(s)
    25.4%
  1. J.R.

J.R. Member

2. dookiester

dookiester Member

this is super concerning. caserio's inability to articulate wtf exactly easterby's job will be is exactly what's wrong with the culture.

SC1211, UTSA2step, Mr. Clutch and 2 others like this.
  3. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

Starts at the top. This is literally what Cal was saying about Easterby a few months back. People ran with McClain’s story that Cal told him the new GM would decide his fate. His job was never in question.

mikol13, UTSA2step, gatsby and 2 others like this.
  4. Remix

Remix Member

Shocking that Cal McNair who has no business running a football team that he inherited from daddy bombed the press conference...not. This franchise is doomed as long as its in the McNair family

Blake likes this.
  5. Jturbofuel

Jturbofuel Member

Most teams whether college or pro press conferences excite the fan base that they got the hire right, but with the Texans its usually how bad did they screw this one up.

Blake, gatsby and conquistador#11 like this.
  6. Jwise44

Jwise44 Member

So sad that everyone sees easterby needs to go except cal and the guy they hired. Easterby runs this show

HillBoy and Blake like this.
  7. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

8. RockFanFirst

RockFanFirst Member

Caserio is an innocent victim in this. Not his fault that Cal is a boob. In a vacuum, I like the hire. With Cal involved, its a s*** show. Not Nick's fault.

I hope he will be the voice of reason in this mess. If Easter-F is sticking around, Nick has to be the one to override his BS and keep things moving forward in football Ops.

And I hope Nick never. Ever. Ever ever ever ever...lets Cal speak publicly again. Ever. Cal needs two promotions to be a complete moron.

9. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

This dude says "relative to" just like o'brien.

He's dumb.

conquistador#11 likes this.
  10. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

Hate to burst your bubble but according to today's PC, Caserio seems to be in on the gig as well. Cal just handed him a 6 year contract so I don't blame him, but my hope that Easterby is gone has flown out the door after what I heard today.

11. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Imagine "process oriented" being something that resonates with you

What does that even mean

12. RockFanFirst

RockFanFirst Member

No bubble burst at all. I'm skeptical of this whole thing because Cal continues to surprise me at how completely inept he is, though I know now it shouldn't be surprising. He has a long track record of poo. He just can keep the franchise from stepping on their own collective di*ks

But if it is what it is, I hope Nick takes charge and kills it. I hope he hires a good HC. I hope DW4 likes the choice.

But IDK if I can trust them to repair the damage with Deshaun, and I damn sure don't trust them to trade him for value if Easter-F is involved

gucci888 likes this.
  13. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Gawdammit I cant stand his face. He looks like an incest kid from the northeast. Those bulging eyes that sit so far apart and that big block head is a sight only a blind mother could love.

Two Sandwiches likes this.
  14. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

He looks like Frankenstein's monster.

15. csj

csj Member

show some class

UTSA2step likes this.
  16. Fantasma Negro

Not in the mood? What the **** is that? This dude has way too many people in his ear. ****ing mommas boy smh, he probably looked at the phone when Cal was calling and hit one of these
    [​IMG]

Rudyc281 likes this.
  17. Nimo

Nimo Member

He is on vacation. He is in vacation mode or mood and isn't trying to ruin his vacation time by dealing with work issues that can absolutely wait till he gets back. Thats the way I read it.

18. donkeypunch

For this organization....? Pass...

I would ask if this is you cal, but I've actually seen complete sentences from this account.

19. csj

csj Member

It's not "for this organization", it's common decency, respect for others and respect for the forum. Keep this crap to yourself.

20. donkeypunch

This is a FAN forum. Fans get angry, fans get upset, this is where they voice their displeasure. You can also keep that gawdam policing to your gawdam self as well. Theres an ignore feature that you may want to explore.