1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who will be Fired/Resign Next In The Trump Administration

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by pirc1, Jul 31, 2017.

1. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Look, I get it, you don't believe it was a coup attempt, that is clearly your opinion and you are certainly entitled to it. However, based on the FACTS (i.e. pipe bombs, mob looking for specific individuals like Mike Pence, Nancy Pelosi, etc), this very much was an ATTEMPTED coup. So stop calling people idiots as if you are greater than thou.

I'm sorry that we didn't have an old fashion shoot out between law enforcement and terrorists in order for you to label it an ATTEMPTED coup.

2. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

FYI: Fire extinguishers are supposed to put fires out not start them.

AroundTheWorld and mdrowe00 like this.
  3. Colt45

Colt45 Member
    Supporting Member

What do you call storming the US Capitol, forcing your way in carrying weapons and hunting down members of Congress in order to overturn an inarguably valid and secure election?

Asking for a feckless twat.

4. dookiester

dookiester Member

are people overstating the impact of these resignations or am i not understanding the significance? i guess it's a blow to his ego that people he likes are walking away from him? isn't this just a bunch of people trying to get their hands to smell a little better after building an empire of poop?

5. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

...you REALLY think whoever hit that officer in the head with the thing knew that?;)

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  6. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

The cop was trying to steal the fire extinguisher.

7. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

Asking for yourself again lol, keep in mind the pipe bombs was placed at dnc and rnc headquarters not the capitol building and at a different time ...zero proof whatsoever it was the Trump mob ...in fact due to both parties, sounds more like Antifa like but again no proof so I won’t quite go there ...as far as “hunting” down members of Congress , at least give these mobsters some sticks or a skateboard to use as a melee weapon. Haha too hilarious . You nutcases are doing major gross mis characteristics of actual events ....this is like saying the mob that trespass the White House public grounds last summer was attempting to hunt down Trump...you can’t have your slice of bullshit pie both ways.

8. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

...oh well then that explains it.;)

9. Colt45

Colt45 Member
    Supporting Member

Ever notice how you never have to call out a feckless twat by name? You just type "feckless twat" and he comes a-runnin'!

And he's NEVER gonna fire that AR in defense of himself or his property. No matter how badly he wants to.

10. ROXRAN

I hope to never use it, but nice I have it just in case ...thank you constitutional rights , I love you

11. Colt45

Colt45 Member
    Supporting Member

Case in point...

Dance, feckless twat, dance.

Blatz and mdrowe00 like this.
  12. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

[​IMG]

#1192 mdrowe00, Jan 8, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
    AleksandarN and Colt45 like this.
  13. ROXRAN

Looks like a better version of cheetah from the Wonder Woman 2 movie . Nice

14. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Let's address this with a couple of quotes from the guys wanting to "let off steam"

In one video, Davis says, "we're all trying to get into the Capitol to stop this."

Sounds like they are trying to stop the Constitutionally required Electoral Vote count.

Saccone says, "They broke down the gates, they're macing them up there. We're trying to run out all of the evil people in there and all of the RINOs that have betrayed our President. We're going to run them out of their offices."

Just blowing off a bit of steam by trying to run iff the guys that "betrayed" Trump.

15. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

“Sounds more like antifa but again no proof so I won’t quite go there...”. How about instead, you go f yourself. You did go there by even mentioning the possibility, and it is the same bullshit mattgaetz and Tucker Carlson engage in. If you’re going to speak garbage, man up and go full stupid. This is the same stupidity that underlies the entire trumper movement. And it will be called out here. It is well documented who these people are. It’s not antifa and you know it, but you can’t help yourself because you are a deceitful piece of garbage.

the actual events is that it is absolutely pure luck that this was not a mass fatality of moron trumpers, police and potentially congressmen and women. That’s the reality.

AleksandarN and mdrowe00 like this.
  16. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

[​IMG]

17. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

18. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

^Medicare scooters have wifi now?

[​IMG]

19. ROXRAN