1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Breaking 1-06-21: MAGA terrorist attack on Capitol

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RESINator, Jan 6, 2021.

1. AkeemTheDreem86

Oo this sounds like a fun social experiment... Sending to 3 males and 3 females now.

jiggyfly and FrontRunner like this.
  2. Lar

Lar Contributing Member

3. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

oh, yeah. shoot, i forgot that. I should have followed her after that. "Yeah, I've seen elderly people passed out. But the only reason there's a lot of them is you keep counting them."

my friends are 0 for 3, so far. And i even said "This is hilarious" but didn't say she was a comedian

FrontRunner likes this.
  4. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Compromise? Coming from your traitorous ass. You have shown your true colors before

5. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

LOL Trumpers before they knew they were Trumpers.

Dumb****s don't realize the digital paper trail they leaving behind when they claim "they dint no" like they did with Dub****.

VooDooPope likes this.
  6. Invisible Fan

It's like he wants the board to like or "respect" him.

Don't try too hard.

Instead, how about listening to your daughters and detoxing from whatever it is you take in for "news" :rolleyes:

CometsWin and AleksandarN like this.
  7. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

Ok don’t compromise lol calm down, it’s late , drink a hot tea and chill

8. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

Capitalism is the way, I’m also selling “I’m almost not praying for a civil war” t shirts. @vlaurelio wants to order a half dozen . Buy now f.uckers!

9. Invisible Fan

Only way for a MAGAT to afford that is to wait for it to drop at Dollar Tree in 5 years.

Reeko and Lar like this.
  10. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

I am not the one that has spewed anti American **** like you have. Wanting part of the country to separate.

CometsWin likes this.
  11. DVauthrin

DVauthrin Contributing Member

I believe it was her video making fun of Trump supporters who aren’t planning on receiving the COVID-19 vaccine.

FrontRunner likes this.
  12. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Reeko and No Worries like this.
  13. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

14. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

You aren’t looking for “equal justice.” You’re looking for an excuse.

Someone please tell me that this isn’t real, that it’s actually an “off the cuff” comedy routine someone posted on TikTok . This chick couldn’t possibly be this stupid or have the family she describes. It’s a joke. Quite well done, actually. It is a joke, right?

Just want to add that the madness at the Capital even had our Labradoodle upset. She’s highly intelligent and could tell that we were very worried about something, but couldn’t figure out what it was. We were in our living room looking at the TV, watching the thousands of rioters attempting their insurrection and ransacking the seat of our government. Like I suspect a lot of folks were doing, we were watching it and having a non-stop animated conversation about what we were seeing.

It freaked out the dog. She acted like she wanted to protect us somehow, but couldn’t figure out who or what to raise hell about. If a delivery had shown up during those 2 or 3 hours, I think she would have flung her 75 pounds at the front door in full attack mode, giving a real fright to whoever it was. The beast can really sound ferocious when she wants to. What a day, terrible and depressing.

#954 Deckard, Jan 8, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
  15. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

If you go to the TheDonald you'll see these people are crazy and dare I say hopeless.

I would quote posts from there but I don't want CF getting flagged for investigation but those people are wackos. Still calling for armed revolution.

Qanon planned this crap for a while and it's pretty clear they planned on spilling blood in the capitol. They came there with bombs, nooses, and guns and said as much. I really believe if they had not evacuated the senators that picture with the guards aiming pistols at the door would have been bloodier.

The only thing that stopped a politician from being killed on the 6th is that they were all evacuated in time. They literally (not all of them, just the homicidal ones) were coming there to spill blood of people they think are demons, devils, evil, enemies.

Reeko likes this.
  16. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

She is funny af

17. TimDuncanDonaut

Man In Capitol Mob Fired After Wearing His Company ID Badge To Riot

A Maryland printing company has fired one of its employees and contacted the FBI after learning he was a member of the mob that broke into the U.S. Capitol building on Wednesday, a fairly easy discovery since the man wore his work ID badge during the well-photographed attempt to derail Congress’ certification of President-elect Joe Biden’s victory.

[​IMG]

KEY FACTS
    After the mob forced its way into the Capitol, photographers captured a striking image of several people standing defiantly in a hallway, including so-called “Q Shaman” Jake Angeli, a Trump protest regular whose Viking horns and face paint have turned him into a minor celebrity among believers of the QAnon conspiracy theory.

A man carrying a Trump campaign flag stood next to Angeli, and some Twitter users quickly realized he was also wearing what appeared to be an ID badge from the Maryland-based direct mail printing company Navistar Direct Marketing.

Navistar confirmed Thursday one of its employees was spotted at the Capitol, writing in a Facebook post that the man (whom Navistar did not identify) was fired for cause.

Navistar has reached out to the Federal Bureau of Investigation about the man, a company spokesperson told Forbes (D.C. police identified him Thursday morning as a person of interest for unlawful entry into the Capitol).

“[Any] employee demonstrating dangerous conduct that endangers the health and safety of others will no longer have an employment opportunity,” Navistar wrote on Facebook.

source

Rashmon, FrontRunner and VooDooPope like this.
  18. omgTHEpotential

19. Magicsaint

Magicsaint Member

To add to this, he completely ignores to distinguish between actual BLM protest which was peaceful (as I too participated) vs opportunists that used this movement to loot and destroy property.

Yesterday's mob is comparable to those looters I mentioned above. But what can we say except ignorance is a disease that is rampant in Merica!

edwardc likes this.
  20. TimDuncanDonaut

Pro-Trump rioters could face up to 20 years in prison

Pro–Donald Trump rioters could face serious penalties for subverting the presidential election process.

More than 60 people were arrested on Wednesday after rioters breached the Capitol, assaulted officers, and stole items, including government laptop, law enforcement said on Thursday.

Michael Sherwin, U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia, told reporters on Thursday that prosecutors filed 55 cases, 15 of which involve federal crimes, related to the riots—with more to come. The charges range from unlawful entry to possessing firearms and Molotov cocktails.

One adult male repeatedly punched an officer in the chest inside the Capitol, according to charges filed on Thursday. Another was accused of carrying a pistol.
    Several others were arraigned on Thursday at the Superior Court of the District of Columbia for unlawful entry into the Capitol and violating curfew, relatively minor charges. They were released from custody and ordered to stay out of Washington, D.C., unless they were also involved in the criminal cases.
    Rioters with felony charges like unlawfully and violently entering the House floor could face five years of prison, said Stanford University law professor David Sklansky. Meanwhile, assaulting a federal officer with a weapon could mean 20 years of incarceration, particularly if the officer was injured, he added.

source