1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is the Trump Coup underway?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by CometsWin, Nov 10, 2020.

1. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

have you always been this obtuse? and by obtuse i mean ******* f***ing stupid.

2. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

Even if he does he want admit it....

They do as they're puppet master has taught them.. deny, lie and blame others...

T_Man

3. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

4. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

not organized, right?

5. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

If you believe this then you are a moron of epic proportions. Trump & Company colluded to overturn the election via a poorly orchestrated coup so that they could stay in power and there is no grey area whatsoever.

6. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

The congressional investigation should definitely include the DOD's inaction during the terrorist attack to the Capitol. I don't think this is coincidence.

The end result will likely be a couple of years from now, but it's safe to say some in the Trump administration will go to prison, and I'm not even talking about the yoyos dressed up in Chewbacca suits.

mdrowe00 and CometsWin like this.
  7. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

I don't think it's a 'conspiracy theory; to assume there was support for Trump high up in the command hierarchy that deliberately suppressed the police and national Guard. Their reasoning, I'd bet, was to not have Authorities look like they oppose what they wrongly perceived as a patriotic demonstration or actually approved of the idea that the demonstration might preserve power for Trump.

It will be interesting. Especially if their crime is considered Treason, which is a reaching but not an unreasonable interpretation.

mdrowe00 and Hakeemtheking like this.
  8. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

That anyone could doubt this after the last two months of shenanigans and the recorded phonecall to Georgia AG tells you everything you need to know about our prospects here as a country.

CometsWin, SWTsig, mdrowe00 and 2 others like this.
  9. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

Just because no one outside of the Trump radicals thought a coup would have had any chance of success does not mean it wasn't a coup attempt. Remember it was organized by the very same people that brought you the Four Seasons Total Landscaping event.

10. Xerobull

Organized attempted coup

Trump cowering in his room hoping the dog he murdered in curiosity isn’t traced back to him.

mdrowe00 likes this.
  11. Xerobull

12. Dream Sequence

Dream Sequence Contributing Member

Seeing the statement about McCarthy's call to Trump, it makes you wonder if the criminals had reached a lawmaker or 2, what the aftermath would have been (by aftermath, I presume the lawmakers would have ended up in the hospital or worse). I mean imagine they had gotten to Pence...no idea if they were even close to getting to him but would that have opened the GOPs eyes to Trumpism or would they have just rationalized it?

AroundTheWorld and FrontRunner like this.
  13. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Just like the airplane incident with Romney. trump supporters, wtf is wrong with them?

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  14. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

More trump supporter harassment of senator graham... I wonder if the senator is regretting ever siding with trump?

AroundTheWorld and Kim like this.
  15. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

If he was trying to stay in power with what happened yesterday, the man is batshit insane. I tend to agree with you that his mind is not quite that far gone. I think he has been trying to make the transition to Biden as ugly and difficult as possible and rile up as many of his people to believe that a Biden presidency is illegitimate. That's been his goal. It's hard for me to believe that he actually thinks that all the crap he's doing would allow him to stay in power.

16. CCorn

CCorn Member

No way that the guy that sold steaks at Sharper Image could be that stupid.

17. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

It's not the Duller Image.

SWTsig likes this.
  18. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

The guy said Wood has Olajuwon potential...so yea he's a ****ing idiot.

AroundTheWorld, mdrowe00 and B-Bob like this.
  19. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

I almost felt bad for him until I realized what a spineless POS he is.....welcome to the other side LG, when the trumpers turn on you they use that class that makes up this cult. Funny thing is I have (had) trump friends and they would have acted the same exact way

CometsWin and mdrowe00 like this.
  20. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

He helped create this mindset by shoveling Trump's lies from Trump's inauguration moving forward. If he and other GOP folks had said, "well, actually, not so much. that's not true..." many times along the way, maybe people don't have quite so tight an alternative reality.

I don't feel bad for him at all, but I feel bad for the country once you see the wack-jobs that are going to primary people like LG.

Xerobull, Dubious and mdrowe00 like this.