1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Breaking 1-06-21: MAGA terrorist attack on Capitol

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RESINator, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Sad thing is, these people don't realize what a downward spiral they're stuck in. It only leads once place: further down.

[​IMG]

2. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

Right and what's really great about this is that they don't have to present a single shred of proof because truth and facts don't matter when you're making this **** up.

Reeko and mdrowe00 like this.
  3. Don FakeFan

Don FakeFan Member

It was not "Pressure Congress" either. It was life threatening crime that took place and was broadcasted to the whole world.

4. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

The battle of the DC capitol has been won!
    2021 biches ! I leave y’all with this in case you missed it ..please cue the southern violin music while reading ...your welcome :

Dearest mother, I have received your care package of cured woodchuck elbows and fresh batch of Squirrel Oil — which has helped my sidearm function tremendously. There will be no battle this week. We have taken the capitol with minimal resistance and glory is ours. We have deposited defecation on Admiral Commander Pelosi’s desk and broke some windows. While casualties were relatively low we have achieved our objectives. The men get a much earned rest. We all are in good spirits. I miss you. We continue steadfast.
    General Luck

5. BossHogg713

BossHogg713 Member

I hear they are having a protest in downtown Houston today?

6. STR8Thugg

STR8Thugg STR8Thugg Member

Good points

7. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

I think there's more nuance to this. The Capitol Police is a relatively small force, 2,000 total, that is the security for basically the Capitol area. During the BLM movement, Trump ordered massive call-ups from DHS (and maybe other federal agencies) to combine with local police to put the beatdown on protesters. There were a lot of Capitol Police yesterday trying to do their jobs, but they just got overwhelmed.

jiggyfly likes this.
  8. Colt45

Colt45 Member
    Supporting Member

I'm not going to that traitor's twitter feed to hear more of her unhinged, delusional rantings, but I wonder if she made it a habit to record herself melting down while she was driving. Thank goodness she never killed anybody with her petulant selfishness.

Reeko likes this.
  9. Mr. Space City

the same people that buy AR-15's to defend their house from a home invasion, saying she shouldn't have been shot lol

mdrowe00 likes this.
  10. STR8Thugg

100%

my point was that if she was a minority regardless of these extra facts there would be more outrage about it.

Regardless, she didn’t deserve to lose her life. Neither did Floyd. Neither did a lot of people. You can post facts and qualifiers about the Floyd murder too. It doesn’t make it right.

11. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

This is correct. This was the executive branch not properly preparing for what they knew might happen today. The real question is: Was is it intentional or incompetence?

VooDooPope and malakas like this.
  12. solodolo

solodolo Member

He just needed one bullet .
    Hopefully they give him a raise

13. STR8Thugg

I’m not sure what you are trying to say.

14. Xerobull

jchu14 and Kim like this.
  15. edwardc

edwardc Member

Question did you feel the same about them clearing a park so 45 could take a picture.

16. edwardc

edwardc Member

[​IMG]
    Does this clear it up for you.

Invisible Fan, ArtV, Reeko and 6 others like this.
  17. dookiester

dookiester Member

agree with your second point, but your first assertion is empty. the next time there's an insurrection at the capitol and a minority insurrectionist is shot and killed while trying to climb through a barricade towards armed security, bring this up so we can compare levels of outrage at the resulting death. until then we have 0 frame of reference for how people respond to killings in this scenario and trying to draw equivalencies across significantly different fact patterns is laughable.

fchowd0311 likes this.
  18. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

19. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

20. Xerobull

Ha! Well put.