1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Breaking 1-06-21: MAGA terrorist attack on Capitol

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RESINator, Jan 6, 2021.

1. geeimsobored

geeimsobored Contributing Member

Merrick Garland is going to have a busy spring. I hope they've started selecting US attorneys. The DOJ better be ready to go.

Invisible Fan and Hakeemtheking like this.
  2. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Ouch.

I guess it's appropriate given the new lines that were drawn, broken, redrawn, broken then drawn again yesterday and the past four years.

Kids=Karma

3. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Found it...

Did you watch the video?

What did he say that was wrong?

ROXRAN likes this.
  4. edwardc

edwardc Member

most of the outrage i'm seeing now is about the fact that had they been black it would have been a totally different out come.

Ubiquitin likes this.
  5. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

Do you think if I made a “I’m almost not praying for a civil war” t shirt would she buy it? I’m trying to capitalize on this and make some money. Capitalism is the way bro

6. Colt45

Colt45 Member
    Supporting Member

You know, every time I see that feckless twat's avatar, I chuckle to myself; secure in the knowledge that he will NEVER, EVER fire the beloved symbol of his overcompensation for his lack of manhood in defense of himself, his family or his property. No matter how desperately wishes he'll have the opportunity.

And, I always forget, is he the one that's a disgrace to the uniform or the one that never had the sack to serve?

Edit: He knows exactly who it was directed at, but he's a feckless twat so, he's pretending he doesn't. Then again he may just be THAT stupid.

#606 Colt45, Jan 7, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2021
  7. ROXRAN

It wasn’t CNN best characterization moment to say the least. Mostly peaceful protests while fire and chaos rages in background haha

8. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Lol mainframe

jiggyfly likes this.
  9. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

for you more like civil war or revolution is the way

10. ROXRAN

So much anger and hate , ouch. Not certain who this was directed at. I wish you well in life

11. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Uh dude, you do know Biden got certified right?

So the people who said it would not amount to much where right, I never disputed that the wackos would make fools of themselves but I was right that the powers that be would not go along with them and even I am surprised how the judicial system rejected everything.

12. malakas

malakas Member

The 9/11 planes just tresspassed into some buildings too. Right Roxran?

No Worries and the11mingdynasty like this.
  13. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

your stance was that if it was BLM/antifa who invaded and rioted in our capitol that CNN would call them peaceful.

its pretty obvious that youre the one who is biased. i still havent seen you condemn what happened yesterday. instead youre hung up on this childish game of "whataboutism" where you invent a scenario and say that if it happened that the media response would be different.

you still have failed to cite a single instance where any news source, CNN or otherwise, has described forceful breach of federal property as peaceful protest, whether by antifa, blm, black or white. and you have still failed to condemn what happened yesterday. f***ing pathetic.

joshuaao likes this.
  14. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

spicy found a new job...

mdrowe00 likes this.
  15. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

They were actually broadcasting their identities on social media. That dumbass who broke into Pelosi's office was openly bragging about what he did to anyone who'd listen, taking selfies with whomever while proudly displaying items he'd looted from said office, and he even did an interview with CNN where he gives his identity AND announces that he's getting a PPP loan (I kid you not). You simply cannot fix stupid!

16. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So much of this is driven by professional grifters. Spicer knows better but he also knows that he won't be welcome in polite society in two weeks. He has to keep the pro-Trump grift going to con the rubes as long as he can.

glynch, joshuaao and mdrowe00 like this.
  17. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Hey he was the one who brought up his family to try and get sympathy after the RBG debacle.

If he was not despicable troll I would not go there, I doubt he even has children.

18. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Another example of different truths. Theirs is one that peddles lies to promote grift. Sensationalism lacking depth. Without truth, or at least a set of accepted truths true or false, our society will break apart.

mdrowe00 and fchowd0311 like this.
  19. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

[​IMG]

mdrowe00 and Xerobull like this.
  20. ROXRAN

there is a difference between planes and a mass group of people that for all purposes had a mixture of thinking their voices needed to be heard or acting up and releasing some emotions ...99 percent of the people there likely had zero weapons save for supposed pipe bombs planted by one nut ...the real destruction was some broken glass, a stolen cross century brand pen (those are nice) from pelosi desk and then that was it. The rebellion ended. The battle of DC was fought long and hard. General Luck brought his sidearm but alas the enemy had outflanked the men from Virginia and New York. We will re supply with squirrel oil and reconstitute our plans post haste