1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Game 3 between Luka and the Mavs and Shai and the Thunder. Join us as we watch the NBA playoffs together...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

Breaking 1-06-21: MAGA terrorist attack on Capitol

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RESINator, Jan 6, 2021.

1. dookiester

dookiester Member

the algorithm i just wrote on leftover tp while taking a dump proves with 100% undeniable certainty that your observations are 100% times infinity systemically false.

joshuaao likes this.
  2. King1

King1 Contributing Member

I think yesterday was despicable and embarrassing and everyone involved should be arrested, fined..ect...I do find it amusing that the same outrage isn't reserved for the other dipshits who did this crap for the better part of a year.

Astrodome likes this.
  3. STR8Thugg

STR8Thugg STR8Thugg Member

At the very least they wouldn't be getting the same media outrage.

4. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

Nice lol

dookiester likes this.
  5. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

By far one of my most favorite Chapelle episodes (other than the Wayne Brady appearance).

"I plead the fif... 5...one-two-three-fo- FIIIIF!"

Rocket River and mdrowe00 like this.
  6. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Man Rudy must know his goose is cooked how do you leave a message like that?

And to to wrong person?

They'll fix them up, Da ****?

7. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

20/20 the year we realized a lot of people are not Normal.

8. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Nah this just looks like what constitutes a peaceful protest.

Seriously this is not shocking. The fact that ppl would riot is no shocker. The left normalized this over the summer. Also Pence selling out America is no surprise bc he is an establishment prick. We all knew this was how it would go down. Pence plays ball and some ppl of the protest would riot. Yawn. I'm gonna watch some basketball now.

#548 dachuda86, Jan 7, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2021
    Astrodome likes this.
  9. dookiester

dookiester Member

you're probably mistaking different kinds of crap. on the bristol-myers stool scale, most of the crap last year was a 4, with the occasional 3 or 5 requiring a few extra wipes. yesterday was a nuclear 7 that overflowed the bowl and filled the entire building. it's actually perfectly logical to react to the different kinds of crap differently.

foh and jiggyfly like this.
  10. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

What we saw was how the psychology of a Mob works.

Crowd psychology, also known as mob psychology, is a branch of social psychology. ... Crowd behavior is heavily influenced by the loss of responsibility of the individual and the impression of universality of behavior, both of which increase with crowd size.

Mob mentality, also called as herd mentality, describes how humans adopt behaviors, buy merchandise, and follow trends based on their circle of influence. It explains how one's point of view can be easily altered by those around them.

Herd mentality, mob mentality and pack mentality, also lesser known as gang mentality, describes how people can be influenced by their peers to adopt certain behaviors on a largely emotional, rather than rational, basis.

11. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

12. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Yeah, @KingCheetah @CCorn

Step your games up.

13. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I believe if you remove all context and are originally predisposed to right wing bias and want to save face, your conclusion of "both sides are the same" makes sense. So I understand you but I understand your sentiment here is stupid.

joshuaao likes this.
  14. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

15. King1

King1 Contributing Member

And that's typical for you. I have never supported Trump on here. Quite the opposite

16. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Sometimes you just have to sit back and enjoy.

jiggyfly likes this.
  17. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

ArtV, Rashmon, nacho bidness and 2 others like this.
  18. fchowd0311

No but you have aggressively expressed right wing views and think BLM is a terror organization.

One thing I notice about right wingers is they make unsubstantiated claims all the time. For example many of my former peers when I was in Marine infantry keep on spamming the sentence "but hom burned cities down". No cities were burned down.

Also, BLM is a result of multiple centuries of oppresion towards a single community accumulating and having multiple straws that broke multiple camel's backs. These people are upset that their cult of personality didn't win an election. One motivation is more sincere, more understandable. The other is a petty childish reason to riot.

glynch likes this.
  19. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

20. fchowd0311

Nah. Donald Trump.