1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Breaking 1-06-21: MAGA terrorist attack on Capitol

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RESINator, Jan 6, 2021.

1. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

so the answer is "no". you cant cite a single instance where any news source, CNN or otherwise, has described forceful breach of federal property as peaceful protest, whether by antifa, blm, black or white.

your whatabouism and failure to condemn what happened yesterday is duly noted.

2. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

"any loser would have done the same thing"

LOL shitstain sore loser

3. dookiester

dookiester Member

as long as the koolaid is orange trump flavor, otherwise it can't be trusted!

4. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

You mean how fox news was carrying on about plants inside the trump cult coup that really were not trumpers but antifa or how all the mouth pieces all day were trying to spin this how Trump did not incite any of this who would not even mention the rally speech when talking to its pundits........I agree dude fox is completely bias in there a$$ kissing to the orange man.

5. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Dude!

6. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

I only lost my earbuds when I was raking leaves yesterday but found it again so I’m a winner :)

7. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

And guess what? It's very easily debunked!

I honestly don't know how we reach these people anymore.

8. ROXRAN

Yea both fox and cnn is bias and will adjust coverage, agree

9. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

yesterday was what you were almost not praying for

shitstain sore losers

10. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Here’s the latest lunacy I’m seeing this morning. I just saw on another site someone arguing that this seemed so easy to take the capital that Pelosi must’ve been involved. The proof is that capital LEO were taking pics with the protesters. So this was Pelosi with the assent to the Capital hill PD creating a massive false flag operation done of course by Antifa. The goal was to create outrage about Trump to finally cover up Trump’s claims about the election.

#530 rocketsjudoka, Jan 7, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2021
  11. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

I would think that these guys will have to be arrested by the Feds at some point. Pelosi's computer was logged on for goodness sakes, they could of easily looked through classified emails, downloaded information to a USB, etc. I mean these guys should not be out on the streets until they are cleared of not having any compromising information?

It's pretty frustrating that they haven't been apprehended already and it will be incredibly irritating if they never are. I almost feel we may need to write to our representatives to put pressure on the Feds to arrest these imbeciles immediately.

Beezy, edwardc, joshuaao and 2 others like this.
  12. edwardc

edwardc Member

I don't think so this clowns are just like there leader a want to be bully and as long as they keep following him they will end up just like him in jail.

13. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

Wait, so are the proud boys still standing by?

14. ROXRAN

Lmao. I need a shirt that says “I’m almost not praying for a civil war” ... I can make it happen. Maybe get rich , need to copyright that

15. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

And the dude saying "Now nobody is on your side" to the cops. Translation: You won't let me throw a temper tantrum and commit domestic terrorism and now I don't support cops. To think these are grown ass men and women. Just a buncha dipshits man.

16. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

I mean, Matt Gaetz was babbling like an idiot last night about these guys being Antifa while objecting to the Pennsylvania vote. The lunacy does not surprise me.

17. ROXRAN

My stance that 24 hr news coverage is very biased is confirmed by systemic coverage tendency observations

18. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

A lot of these Trump supporters remind me of Michael Douglas at the end of Falling Down, finally coming to the realization that the world sees them as the bad guys.

B-Bob likes this.
  19. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

The seditionists had snipers on the roof of the Capitol.

nacho bidness likes this.
  20. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Yo this dude is trolling.

Anybody that can Troll on the back of what happened yesterday deserves all the slaps, let's ignore him please.

nacho bidness, edwardc and Blatz like this.