1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Pacers 1/6/2021

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 5, 2021.

1. ksny15

ksny15 Member

Harden never admits to injury. Where have you been the last 8 years?

2. D-rock

D-rock Member

You keep being the full ass that you are hoss.

3. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

4. Mr. Space City

right, like we seen him play with a bloody eye vs. the warriors and say he was fine lmao

Stephen_A, Denovo, SORF and 1 other person like this.
  5. Htown's Finest

Supporting Member

I've been right here kid watching the Rockets for the last four decades. If you are hurt don't play, it's that simple.

Rockets4Life13 and Bobbythegreat like this.
  6. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

The effort from everyone else is there, the effort from Harden is not.

7. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

What you talking about? Anytime he misses a lay up and doesn't get a whistles he acts like he has a season ending injury laying down on the court. How many times does he do that? It has to be dozens.

8. Rocketman7

Rocketman7 Member

what?

Yeah James...
    Get out of this mess...
    You deserve better after all you’ve done for this team...

Strip clubs and all...
    This man has carried us for years...

Stephen_A and ksny15 like this.
  9. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

When are they getting rings?

vator, D-rock and ksny15 like this.
  10. Shaud

Shaud Member

I don’t think Harden quit . He’s still trying to adjust to playing with Wall and playing more off the ball .

vator, D-rock and durvasa like this.
  11. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

I agree with this. Harden doesn't want to be here, but we asked him to be a pro and play the games and engage with his teammates, and he's been doing that. The expectation should be for him to play like the all-star that he is. He doesn't have to score 35 points a game and dominate the ball like he did two seasons ago. If he's heading out the door at some point this season, what's the point in asking him to play that way?

vator likes this.
  12. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

If Harden shoots people b****.
    If he passes people b****.
    What happened to these all world players he was holding back?

vator and D-rock like this.
  13. ThrillaNManilla

ThrillaNManilla Contributing Member

People, like me, expect him to come to work and do his job. Happiness has nothing to do with packing your lunch and working hard. He is binded by a contract and should honor that by playing hard (working hard). No one on CF can relate to having the opportunity to make millions and b**** about where he is playing. Honestly, I am jaded because I got paid **** in the military yet I could not break my contract or ask for a "trade" to a better destination, and I was serving a far greater purpose than Harden. He is a big baby. Shut up and do your job.

Htown's Finest likes this.
  14. Htown's Finest

Supporting Member

Man shut the hell up. You the biggest damn Harden dick rider on this site. Harden never does anything wrong in your eyes. Why is it that Bill, Calvin, and all the other "old" guys like myself and older guys on this site see the $hit but you don't? Like people are picking on Harden just to pick on him, get real dude.

15. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

The man literally can’t win with fans or the team. This team is to damn small again.

D-rock likes this.
  16. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

No, he doesn't. He deserves being in a far worse situation, which IMO is what he's likely to end up in if the Rockets dump him as a result of his b****assness.

He quit on a team that could be a contender simply because he's not getting his ass kissed anymore. As talented as he is, he's caused the Rockets problems from just about day one due to who he is as a person. He's the reason the best Rockets team in history got broken up, he's the reason the Rockets lost tonight. He's largely the reason why the Rockets kept getting bounced in the playoffs....when the team needs him most, far too often is when he disappears.

Htown's Finest and J.R. like this.
  17. Mr. Space City

i've seen enough rockets small ball to understand that the rockets don't get that inflation of 3 point shooting to offset what they give up in rim protection and rebounding. that "small ball defense" is a façade.

and we don't have covington to play meaningful small ball, especially to close a game.

Stephen_A, joshuaao and D-rock like this.
  18. D-rock

D-rock Member

You got one thing right, you ARE a dick rider.

Keep riding Calvin Murphy's dick.

ksny15 likes this.
  19. J.R.

J.R. Member

Harden ain’t hurt. Just being/playing like an *******.

Yeah, definitely would be sitting out games or playing like an ******* if Mike & Morey were still here.

Wahh I want out so I’m gonna go to the clubs 2 days before training camp, delaying my arrival, I’m gonna go to my “homegirls dinner”, I’m gonna pretend I’m hurt and half ass it/quit. Stay tuned to find out what I do next!

ThrillaNManilla and fchowd0311 like this.
  20. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Cousins' inability to finish at the basket forced the Rockets to go small, I think. Give some credit to the Pacers defensive bigs, I guess. But Cousins really is a shell of what he once was, it seems.

D-rock likes this.