1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

It’s Time.....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Imanimal, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Reeko

Reeko Member

Harden has gone down from 16.4 and 14.1 isolations per game the past 2 years to just 8.5 a game this year

last night was the most ball pounding he’s done, and even that was significantly lower than what he’s been doing the past few years

only 17 shots in 38 minutes last night...Mavs did a good job of walling off the paint

right now, he’s playing most similarly to his 16-17 version, but instead of playing next to Bev, he’s playing next to a PG like Wall

2. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Im over Harden. He either signs an extension or we find the best deal.
    Last thing I want is us trading the picks we just got to get him help when we won’t even be here in two years

3. paboy1984

paboy1984 Member

Not another dumb thread

4. paboy1984

paboy1984 Member

Harden and Wall has played 2 games together and u idiots making these dumb threads already

5. Shark44

Shark44 71er
    Supporting Member

Ok, I'll play. It's time for Harden to get rid of his new hair style. There I said it.

mikol13 likes this.
  6. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

I'm sure EG would be much happier with Harden on the bench as well... But OP , it's not time.. It's been time... Even if they play well, it seems James wants out!... People are holding on for some kind of change of heart from James... Not gonna happen! I'm not gonna bash him for wanting out... I am gonna bash him for not following through... If you're gonna act an ass to get your way, then continue actin an ass... Don't change up because the media dogging you.. They were dogging you any damn way! Force Tillmans hand like AD did in NO... Wear subliminal shirts.. Sit out some games... Don't compliment any teammates about potential... Show your full ass! Lol

7. Imanimal

Imanimal Member

You definitely have a love for small ball (literally) and I understand your frustration with a post that doesn’t go with your MDA/Morey cheerleader personality. On a serious note, I do appreciate your support with reading all my posts and continually responding (even if your views are contrarian to mine).

#27 Imanimal, Jan 5, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2021
  8. Imanimal

Imanimal Member

Once again, like most of my under appreciated threads, this one was extremely accurate and ahead of its time.