1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden playing patty cakes?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Poonwalker, Dec 30, 2020.

1. Htown's Finest

Supporting Member

The cool "CF Superstar" actually talked to me, OMG...:D:rolleyes:

2. Reeko

Reeko Member

not sure why this random poster keeps following me around like a hungry street dog

anyways, looking forward to getting the whole squad together...I should never see the likes of Bruno getting rotation minutes again

I also never want to see the likes of Broderick Thomas unless it’s the last 2 minutes of the 4th in a blowout

3. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

If this bunch can settle into any type of routine with their full compliment of players, then we may have a shot at making some noise.

4. pass_to_Hakeem

They did however ... short handed.... almost beat Portland. DEN was a different story , that was an ass whoopen. I think they will get a win here soon. Like Thursday soon

Ramo$e likes this.
  5. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

MORE LIKE HCLOWN'S LAMEST AMIRITE BRO HURRHURUR

6. Poonwalker

Poonwalker Member

And Portland takes out Lakers .. mainly by picking apart Montrez which they couldn't do to us which was a nice find

hakeem94 likes this.
  7. Htown's Finest

Supporting Member

Is this even english? What language is this?

hakeem94 likes this.
  8. Loneyroy7

Loneyroy7 Member

30/8/6 on 48 percent last playoffs. Impressive flameout.

hakeem94 likes this.
  9. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

Unlikely. But it may have helped the team be more used to playing together and given Harden more time to practice with his new teammates. The Portland game came down to one possession - do you think Harden showing up on time would have given the team a better or worse chance of winning that game?

10. Reeko

Reeko Member

I think half the team not being out would have given the team a better chance of winning the game, but let’s try to to put blame on the guy that dropped 44 and 17...