1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Monbear

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by HP3, Dec 25, 2020.

1. RocketsSZN

RocketsSZN Member

If you look at her liked tweets the 2nd one is about Morey getting Harden. Also she follows 8 people, 2 of those accounts being Morey and the 76ers. If that really is Harden’s mom, then he wants to go the 76ers, and Morey wants him too, which isn’t particularly news. Tweeting “the truth will come out” signals that this situation is ending (with the Rockets and Harden), either he changed his mind or there is going to be a trade soon. There have been multiple (not really reliable) accounts on Twitter such as Basketball Rehab reporting it’s Harden for Simmons, Thybulle, Maxey, and picks, which I’m not to mad about for a player that doesn’t want to be here. Again, it’s speculation.

joshuaao, Stormy1234 and ickaruto like this.
  2. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

im still looking for confirmation this is Harden's mom.

3. vator

vator Contributing Member

I almost feel like it is somebody connected with Harden oddly enough because this person denies to be. All these clout chasing fake insiders on Twitter would literally love to have people believe they have an actual legit affiliation with a player, owner, gm, or agent and this person is totally going the other direction even with some very prominent people in the sports world following this account at one time or another.

HP3 likes this.
  4. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Unless she comes out and confirms it herself (which she never will), you're never going to get that confirmation. Even if it's not his mom, it could easily be someone he's very close with like a sister, brother, cousin, best friend, etc.

HP3 and daywalker02 like this.
  5. Monkeychef02

Monkeychef02 Member

This is what has me scared to be a fan now. Everyone worth a damn got out or wants out. Im a hotel chef, and when new management/owners come in, they clean house. Rarely does it matter how good your numbers are or your quality of work. We are witnessing top notch people bail out like it is the titanic. It is not a good sign. PS if Tillman runs this organization the way he run his restaurants, expect high prices for barely above average.

Batman Jones, Nook, HP3 and 1 other person like this.
  6. Will

Will Clutch Crew
    Supporting Member

I don't know who this account is, but it's obviously doing PR for Harden. And while I'm no fan of Fertitta, I'm having a hard time understanding how he caused Harden to show up late and out of shape. Also scratching my head over why Westbrook, after wanting to come to Houston to play with Harden, wanted out within a year and apparently had some blunt things to say about Harden and the organization's culture.

Some facts are just too hard to spin away.

7. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I know this is flimsy confirmation but Roosh on twtter was in her/his DM's and she/he said she/he wasn't affiliated with harden.

8. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Contributing Member

Is it simply a coincidence that Harden’s mother’s first name is Monja and the Twitter handle is Monbear?

Stormy1234 likes this.
  9. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

obviously his superagent/boss/mom.

NotInMyHouse and Stormy1234 like this.
  10. sabesque

sabesque Member

I am pretty sure it’s NOT his mom/agent. If you look at the way his mom communicates on Instagram versus this person it’s much different. Like MUCH different.

If I had to GUESS I’d say it’s someone who works with her on charity stuff or something like that. Someone who feels the need to stick up for them and may have little nuggets of info.

But like others have said it’s unlikely that we’ll know for unless MacHahon comes out with an article sourcing her. If she was real she would have responded to him, and if she was legit he’d publish something. If it’s anyone else that publishes based on monbears info I’d guess he passed on her

11. riko

riko Member

It’s someone Morey probably knows as well.Must be someone connected to Hardens brand or a relative

HP3 likes this.
  12. Loneyroy7

Loneyroy7 Member

The fact she only follows Harden, Shams, Woj, Kamala and then Morey + Sixers is not good for the Rockets lol.

13. Loneyroy7

Loneyroy7 Member

Also, her profile says "3 beautiful kids". Harden has a brother and a sister.

It's likely his mom's burner.

JumpMan, HP3 and Stormy1234 like this.
  14. sabesque

sabesque Member

i don’t know about that. Look at her writing on her gram vs this person’s. I don’t think she saves the good grammar for her burner.

edit: maybe just some grammar

#334 sabesque, Dec 29, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2020
    Stormy1234 likes this.
  15. Dacamel

Dacamel Member

Its probably just another KD burner account.

clutchdabear and Stormy1234 like this.
  16. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I'm looking for confirmation that this is a female and not some fake.

17. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Contributing Member

It’s absolutely his mom’s burner.

HP3 and Loneyroy7 like this.
  18. HP3

HP3 Member

It could be his sister.

19. sabesque

sabesque Member

can it really be a “burner” if the first three fifths of her first name is in the Twitter handle?

20. Loneyroy7

Loneyroy7 Member

I think there could be real truth in Morey and Stone waiting for the rookie window deal to pass so they can deal Maxey. He has a high ceiling with his quickness, so adding him to the deal would make a big difference.

Simmons, Thybulle, and Maxey + picks is a pretty damn good deal all things considered.