1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Blazers 12/26/2020

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 25, 2020.

1. BHannes2BHonest

BHannes2BHonest 2 SOLID FOR WEIRD AZZES

Where all these dumbass Curry fans coming from?

can’t play curry without multiple all stars around him.. sucks on D... and y’all in here talkin trash about the rockets? Gtfo

Clutch needs to get ban hammer out for some of y’all crybabies

D-rock, RyanB, vlaurelio and 3 others like this.
  2. Adam Silver

Adam Silver Member

Didn't want to beat his next team. In tough West, Harden's Blazers will need every win they can get.

3. Adam Silver

Adam Silver Member

Harden so much better than Curry.

clos4life, D-rock, RyanB and 2 others like this.
  4. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

5. WiltTheStilt13

Missed the game but watched the highlights. Really impressed with Wood, I think we got a really good player.

everyday eddie and RyanB like this.
  6. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

sterling brown is a much better defensive matchup on no-layups mccollum, hopefully silas is still just feeling out his personnel

7. rockets13champs

After this gAme. You 100% keep harden and ride out the season

8. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

It’s crazy that Rockets fans continually need proof of how good Harden is. We are so spoiled. He puts up all star level players career nights multiple times a month.

As for other contending teams fans, you guys are absolutely insane if you aren’t hoping your GM throws the moon at the Rockets. Stone needs to shut the phone down and see if this team can light it up and keep Harden here.

9. Reeko

Reeko Member

11-28 from the field and got carried by CJ to beat this extremely shorthanded team by 2 in OT...

ESPN says Lillard is a better player than Harden, but Lillard will never even be able to hold Harden’s jockstrap

if Harden and Lillard swapped rosters last night, Harden and his team would’ve committed child abuse

10. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Melo revenge game.

jiggyfly and J.R. like this.
  11. NIKEstrad

NIKEstrad Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The sad “what if”... if Harden kicks that back out and Wood hits a buzzer beating game winner, what are we (and the media) saying today?

BHannes2BHonest likes this.
  12. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

Nobody thinks Lillard is better than Harden. ESPN doesn’t care what they put out but ******** on Harden gets more clicks than putting him in the top 3. They tried to will Anthony Davis into best player in the NBA every single year and he couldn’t even get a team to the playoffs.

clos4life, D-rock, Reeko and 2 others like this.
  13. Newlin

Newlin Member

Caboclo plays 4 minutes when we are missing three rotation players. That tells you how much playing time he’s probably going to get this season.

14. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

they don't even have to compliment or thank him

just giving him a sliver of benefit of the doubt is too much to ask from them

15. MystikArkitect

It took a career game from CJ to beat Harden/Wood and some NBA STREET NPCs.

16. ApacheWarrior

ApacheWarrior Member

Many players shoot lights out to start the season.....then accumulation of games, getting knocked to the ground,
    small aches and pains, fatigue and the result is players not shooting as well in about a month.

Kyrie Irving is shooting 64% from 3 after 2 games. I don’t expect Kyrie to shoot that well for the entire season.

CJ and Lillard were very much a two man team on offense. Wall would make them work a little harder on the
    defensive end hopefully.

I truly believe this quarantine will help this team bond together.....much like the trip to Japan during Olajuwon’s
    time. It’s an “Us against the world moment.” And I felt like Harden chose our side....even if it was for just a brief
    moment. The team solution was watered down with Harden included.....now the bring back the other ingredients
    of Cousins, Wall, Eric Gordon and McLemore after a couple games. Harden got a feel of it being his team again.

I think it will be hard to trade a $40M contract during the season while getting value back.......might as well make
    the best of the situation you are in.......winning solves a lot of the underlining issues.

BamBam, Astrodome and RyanB like this.
  17. BelgianRocketsFan

Great game from us. Without EG, DC and JW losing by two points, in overtime, against a 'contender'.

Harden has to remove Portland from his wishlist after this. One down, 5 to go?

Tate was good. I saw him playing during his stay in Belgium, never thought he would be this good. I guess that makes me a sucky scout.

If I were Stone, I would try to trade House + a pick for a serious upgrade on the 3-spot.

18. csc177

csc177 Member

He’s a year away from being a year away.

19. csc177

csc177 Member

J. Tate is a 6’5 scrappy Pat Bev.

20. DwangBoy

DwangBoy Member

With better playmaking