1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden’s Legacy

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by csc177, Dec 24, 2020.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Tmac wanted to stay but he was a role player at the end and opted to do surgery.

So good riddance and Rockets cut ties.

He lost athleticism like within 1-2 years and was a completely different player.

Harden can ball until he is 39 or 40.

Mac was done at age 28-32.

He stated on numerous occasions that he was a Beta honestly and lamented Yao wasn't Shaq.

#81 daywalker02, Dec 25, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2020
  2. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

F barkley

gotta get madmax, mario & gerald on there though :D

3. True Rocket

True Rocket Member

Gee, I wonder why fans hate harden now? Hmm

4. Htown's Finest

Supporting Member

You know you're lost as a poster when all you can say is what a "stupid post". That just shows your lack of basketball acumen. AI took a bunch of scrubs to the Finals, Harden with a much better team and two of the best guards ever in NBA history (CP3 and Westbrook) not so much. Don't know many GMs or NBA experts that would take Harden over AI but I guess all the experts are wrong and you are right huh? LMAO what an idiot. Off with your Harden OnlyFandom...

Allen Iverson
    Hall of Fame
    11x All Star
    4x Scoring Champ
    3x STL Champ
    7x All-NBA
    1996-97 All-Rookie
    2x AS MVP
    2000-01 MVP
    1996-97 ROY

James Harden
    8x All Star
    3x Scoring Champ
    2016-17 AST Champ
    7x All-NBA
    2009-10 All-Rookie
    2017-18 MVP
    2011-12 Sixth Man

https://stathead.com/basketball/pcm...m=0&player_id1=iversal01&player_id2=hardeja01

LosPollosHermanos likes this.
  5. raspar

raspar Member

As you can tell by the responses on this thread, Harden singlehandedly destroyed any possibility of a positive legacy by crapping on the people that defended him night after night.

Mad max will have a better legacy than this man.

6. omgTHEpotential

Greatest one-way player of all-time in vacuum (if you ignore winning).

7. Htown's Finest

Supporting Member

Exactly, and this will be Harden's legacy here as a Rocket if he doesn't change it (which I doubt he will). "A guy that was great in the regular season but took games off in the playoffs. Great individual talent but not a winner."

csc177 likes this.
  8. jim1961

jim1961 Member

The cr@p hasn't completely hardened yet so there is still some hope. But not much.

9. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

He is hated on by most fans and when he leaves I am pretty sure we won't like him either with all his flopping and foul baiting.

#89 Air Langhi, Dec 25, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2020
    csc177 and RasaqBoi like this.
  10. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

The term HOF (Hall Of Fame) will never be looked at the same here.

HOF (Harden Only Fans)

Clutchfans will be intense when Harden leaves.

csc177 likes this.
  11. Reeko

Reeko Member

yawn...you are hardly worth my time...u and your worthless posts can move along...I don’t really care to talk with moronic posters this morning

u can share your dumb sh*t with someone else

12. Htown's Finest

Supporting Member

Kissing Harden's ass is hard work, no wonder why you are so tired. You were talking all that typical Harden OnlyFans emotional bull$hit about how James Harden is so great and so much better than Allen Iverson and then I brought facts out on your ass and now you tucking your tail between your legs now. AI took a bunch of scrubs to the Finals, Harden with a much better team and two of the best guards ever in NBA history (CP3 and Westbrook) not so much. Don't know many GMs or NBA experts that would take Harden over AI but I guess all the experts are wrong and you are right huh? LMAO what an idiot. Off with your Harden OnlyFandom. Bye Felicia....

Allen Iverson
    Hall of Fame
    11x All Star
    4x Scoring Champ
    3x STL Champ
    7x All-NBA
    1996-97 All-Rookie
    2x AS MVP
    2000-01 MVP
    1996-97 ROY

James Harden
    8x All Star
    3x Scoring Champ
    2016-17 AST Champ
    7x All-NBA
    2009-10 All-Rookie
    2017-18 MVP
    2011-12 Sixth Man

https://stathead.com/basketball/pcm...m=0&player_id1=iversal01&player_id2=hardeja01

xtruroyaltyx and csc177 like this.
  13. SmallBallDoesntWork

Woj just posted on his IG that the Nets and Celtics have had recent trade talks for harden and theyre trying to find a 3rd team

14. Reeko

Reeko Member

awww, look at how some random poster I didn’t even know existed until today thinks posting his stupid sh*t twice somehow makes it better...how cute

next

15. Htown's Finest

Supporting Member

I have been apart of CF since 2003, way before your Harden riding ass was ever around here. Acting like your so damn special with your lame ass posts FOH clown. You don't have to know who I am, but I know damn well you don't know $hit about basketball based on your weak ass responses though LMAO (this guy actually thinks he a CF celebrity :D)...

xtruroyaltyx likes this.
  16. Adam Silver

Adam Silver Member

Right now, Harden is a Top 6 SG All Time (Jordan/Kobe/Drexler/Wade/West). Put em in whatever order you want. And if he wins a ring or 2 with his new team, he's Top 3.