1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Shams] Rockets staffer tested positive, more players facing quarantine

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ashleyem, Dec 24, 2020.

1. Denovo

Denovo Member

I forgot all about that

BamBam likes this.
  2. DaneB

DaneB Member

Good Lord is this a Texas thing? The blazers (my home team- 2nd favorite) haven’t had any COVID issues yet...Wereally need to get this **** figured out.

3. HP3

HP3 Member

I'm gonna leave the Harden stuff aside for now.....but a staffer testing positive is very VERY bad. That's a horrible look. How is it that no other staffers in the league got the Rona but ours did?

Yall tried calling false on that article where this organization wasnt taking Covid seriously? Well what is it now?

4. Reeko

Reeko Member

Harden played a role in McLemore and this other Rockets staffer catching Covid? Lol, really? He’s the one who dropped KJ, Wall, and Cousins off at the apartment? Stop letting others off the hook like they aren’t also grown men making their own decisions.

clos4life and YOLO like this.
  5. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

I feel bad for the poor staffer.

They are all pulling 2 shifts a week at Landry's to help with the overall bottom line. And the poor staffer got covid from a customer. Sux man.

6. HP3

HP3 Member

I mean, its possible, no doubt. But what's weird is....why arent any of the bulls testing positive for Covid either?

MettaWorldPete likes this.
  7. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I already told you. Harden, the best player on the team, is out here doing whatever. Staffers, players, ball boys, look at Harden and wonder why they should be isolating and being strict with COVID when Harden can go out and be just fine.

Imagine for a moment, in a different timeline, Somebody as party savvy as Harden takes COVID seriously and stays at home AT THE VERY LEAST WEARS A DAMN MASK. I bet dollars, those same people are saying, okay Harden Party central is taking this seriously, so should I.

It's the same way Harden is serious about his work putting up shots before and after games and practices. A player like Danuel House sees that and started also staying after to put up shots.

It's leading by example even if you aren't saying it.

8. DaBeard

DaBeard Member

Seems like the Rockets didn't take Covid as seriously as other teams cuz no one else got games cancelled as a result lol

9. ksny15

ksny15 Member

James fault.

10. DaneB

DaneB Member

There! Emojis included now! :)

11. ksny15

ksny15 Member

Maybe if Texas actually gave a **** about the virus this wouldn’t be like this.

12. YOLO

YOLO Member

so what. last I checked Harden is a grown man. And so is everyone else around him. So a rockets staffer pays attention to harden so much that he doesn't have his own life? Wall, cousins, and Kmart don't have their own lives and don't things on their own? All these people caught covid. GTFOH with this fairy tail bs about seeing Harden so I'm going to copy.

How ironic bringing up House. So when House fcked up in the bubble while Harden did not, it was harden's fault huh. but but but he watched harden not break protocol. But House was still a dumbass. lead by example. Just stupidity. give me a break. can't even believe you're trying to preach this nonsense

James.B.H, Reeko and TEXNIFICENT like this.
  13. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

This is what Westbrook was talking about. Not saying he caught the thing from Houston but Tillman is an idiot for not giving a **** about anything but his dollar bills! I really hope the piece of cr@p sells the team!

MettaWorldPete and HP3 like this.
  14. YOLO

YOLO Member

yes bc these guys aren't grown adults. They will copy and mimic Harden. This is now the cf's logic. How utterly fcking stupid

TEXNIFICENT likes this.
  15. Reeko

Reeko Member

Westbrook was at a party in Vegas in June with no mask so it wasn’t even a surprise when we found out he’d caught Covid before the bubble...he’s full of sh*t

joshuaao, DonKnock, BigM and 2 others like this.
  16. IndoRockets

IndoRockets Member

Lol, I was getting hyped up by watching the coach and players encouraging media interview everyday just to be let down by this. I dont know when we will start the season with the proper team now.

Maybe when we go on the court, teams will give us spacing as they have to do social distancing with us.

17. HP3

HP3 Member

He didnt catch Covid in Cali man. He caught it in Houston. He passed all of the tests in Houston.

18. TimDuncanDonaut

They're just 'living their lives' o_O

MettaWorldPete, BamBam and HP3 like this.
  19. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

Everything doesn’t need to be painted with the Harden brush. You know it’s not that simple right? There’s two realities here:

1)Harden has been acting like an *******.
    2)A bunch of Rockets are in Covid quarantine.

While concurrent events, they aren’t related. It’s fine to be mad with Harden but not for this.

20. HP3

HP3 Member

That's about where I'm at too.

TEXNIFICENT and BigM like this.