1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Wall / Cousins and more to miss tonight’s game due to Covid tracing *UPDATE* someone tested positive

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ThatBoyNick, Dec 23, 2020.

1. ksny15

ksny15 Member

Gathering in a small apartment with minimal ventilation is just as stupid as going out. This team is full of dumb ass people from the owner on down.

LosPollosHermanos, Reeko and HP3 like this.
  2. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Goal post moving in order to suit your agenda is illogical. Blaming James Harden for what John Wall did is stupid. How cute! You can use swear words in a debate! How pathetically "genuine" .. now maybe you can clean up your room and go do the dishes.

3. Outlier

Outlier Member

A lot of people who went to that club seem to support Trump. Judging from their social media

fchowd0311 likes this.
  4. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Nope. That doesn't violate protocol. So at least if there were pictures of them doing that, they wouldn't be restricted from playing. Hanging out with more people mathematically increases the probabilities. It isn't the same. Understand math.

5. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Welp, guess the only reason to watch this game now is Wood.

Patience likes this.
  6. fchowd0311

I'm not blaming James Harden for what John Wall did. I'm blaming Harden for what Harden did. We don't know if Wall violated protocol. We know Harden did.

jim1961 likes this.
  7. ksny15

ksny15 Member

I’m not saying it violated protocol. Not once did I state that. I said it’s a stupid decision which it is. Brush up on how COVID spreads.

8. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

Wood 40 points
    Green 30 points
    uhhhhh.... some other guys 30 points?

9. fchowd0311

You said it's equally stupid. It's not. There is a reason why they have a numerical cutoff point(15).

The more people, the higher the probability.

DreamShook likes this.
  10. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

Maybe Gordon?

He did average 50 points a game last season in games Harden and Westbrook missed.

BHannes2BHonest likes this.
  11. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

The same way "we didnt know" if it was James Harden who triggered the contact tracing, but yet EVERYONE decided to pull up and drag him as the culprit, and then back down and cling to what happened last week?

I guess if James passes his Covid test today your head might explode.

Reeko likes this.
  12. HP3

HP3 Member

Bro....Harden liking to party when he already has Covid has nothing to do with Trump. It has to do with A. Harden wanting a trade or B.. Harden being an idiot or both.

13. DwangBoy

DwangBoy Member

I guess this is gonna be the "Wood" game.. we shall remember it forever. 50 piece coming.

14. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

I tried but can’t edit it anymore, too much time has passed.

15. fchowd0311

Dear lord dude. We know Harden violated protocol. That is a certainty. We know he went to a event that had 200+ people indoors without masks. It's advetised all over social media and Harden readily admitted to it. We don't know how Wall and the other guys hung out. It could have been just them and not violating protocol and just being unfortunate.

LosPollosHermanos likes this.
  16. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

Are players allowed to get haircuts at a barbershop as long as it’s under 15? If so, why can’t they do it at someone’s apartment w under 15?

BHannes2BHonest likes this.
  17. Sean Dr34ms

Sean Dr34ms Member

How can one HOL IT DINE without the mayor of HTINE?!

18. ksny15

ksny15 Member

This isn’t the place to get into the discussion but there are many other factors that go into that besides the amount of people. The amount of exposure time and ventilation play major parts in it. A good majority of the spreading occurs at in home gatherings. Look no further than the Holidays and the explosion of cases. Absolutely going out is one of the stupidest decisions you can make right now as an individual but gatherings in a home or even worse an apartment rank right up there with the dumbest of the dumb.

If a person is going to chastise Harden for his dumb decision they need to do the same with these clowns.

Sonicbun8 likes this.
  19. fchowd0311

I'm pretty sure they can?

Kevooooo likes this.
  20. Nook

Nook Member

It is so odd to me that fans fail to realize that these are real people, in their early 30's through early 30's, with huge sums of money....... they are going to do "stuff".