1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[MacMahon] Harden could be suspended for violating Covid protocols

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ashleyem, Dec 23, 2020.

1. hakeemthagreat

Harden’s the one causing the drama, stop shifting blame elsewhere

RasaqBoi and Ramo$e like this.
  2. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

3. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

No, I don’t think you understood my point. Thought I clarified it but you still misunderstand. So nvm.

4. YOLO

YOLO Member

There's only one point that matters. Was Kawhi under contract? The answer to that is yes. all the excuses you were trying to make don't matter in that instance

5. Nimo

Nimo Member

6. Erbnwarfare

Erbnwarfare Member

Send Harden home and wait for other players to be eligible for trade or teams that need to make a big splash.

F^#$ what Harden want , he'll be sitting at home wishing he been professional about this, and mad about his stats he left out there.

No reason to rush a trade that only benefits him.

We can revisit this at the deadline.

charlieaustin likes this.
  7. YallMean

YallMean Member

If this is true, it's hard for me root for him anymore. I have been rooting for him since his day 1 here. I think he is incredibly smart and is one of the best ever putting the ball in the basket. But this is just wrong on so many levels ... right before the season opens, after he has been put into microscopic everyone questioning his work ethic, in the worst time during the pandemic ... Harden, what the hell are you doing? Quit hanging around the wrong people.

8. YaoMingsSoulja

Is it just me, or does anyone else want to punch MacMahone in the face?

csnerd84, Roxfan4lyfe and TEXNIFICENT like this.
  9. Nimo

Nimo Member

Did he create the numerous and CONFLICTING reports? Is he constantly tweeting that there are trade talks for Caris, then Simmons, then Herro, then Kyrie, then Porter Jr? Is he fat-shaming himself on national media? Is he exaggerating and over-analyzing throwing a ball in the direction of a teammate? No. He is responsible for the partying and deserves whatever backlash comes from that, Yes. But the media is doing the rest. Westbrook made the same trade requests reportedly and wasn't going to even show up to camp; he got traded and everyone's loving him now.

10. tigereye

tigereye Member

11. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Players have a union my friend. There would be a grievance filed on his behalf.

12. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

K guy.

13. Erbnwarfare

Erbnwarfare Member

Yea I get it ,but the Players Union shouldn't condone in this behavior...he's putting lives at risk.
    What's more important to them, letting a spoiled brat play and possibly infect the whole NBA ,and affect a team's win/loss record ...or let him do what he want to do with no consequences

BamBam likes this.
  14. hooroo

hooroo Member

Suspend him without pay for the whole season.

15. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

LOL - who gives 2 ***** about where it was held? He was at a ****ING party without a mask.......stop apologizing for this JACKASS and start holding him accountable.

DD

bmelo and Nelly like this.
  16. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

He broke the rules and once again a disregard for his contract that asks him to do small things for 40 mil..

Nelly and DaDakota like this.
  17. jim1961

jim1961 Member

I am so fed up with Harden's BS. I hope they suspend and fine him every time he violates the Covid protocols.

bmelo, Nelly and DaDakota like this.
  18. Nimo

Nimo Member

You can't hold him accountable without first getting the facts. He obviously cared about the accusation of being at a strip club, we got that wrong. Now about the lack of masking and breaking protocol (looks like he did?) he deserves the hate for that.

19. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

If this place had a pole and had strippers while it may not technically be a STRIP club on a day to day basis, it sure had all the elements of one......let's not be pedantic and excuse bad behavior - he should not have gone, he got caught and now his petty little self is whining about nuance.

Screw Harden - let him rot in suspension until he learns the importance of being a leader on a team.

Harden best be APOLOGIZING to House now, right? RIGHT?

No, both should be held accountable....for being dumbasses.!

DD

Nelly likes this.
  20. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

the front office could just suspend him without pay and let him waste the rest of his prime at home. tilfuk stays happy saving a ton of $$$ that way too

Ramo$e likes this.