1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Shams via The Athletic] Signs of Tension between James Harden, Rockets teammates early on

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by joshuaao, Dec 22, 2020.

1. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

You definitely post like you are Harden only fan. I've seen you post desires of Harden over the desires of the Rockets. You care about the Rockets honoring his wish to go on a team he wants regardless of whether the Rockets maximize their return for him while I don't care and will do whatever trade that gets the most for him because I care about the franchise itself.

2. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

I like that.

[​IMG]

Patience, D-rock and alethios like this.
  3. HardenVolumeOne

every player in every sport has fans. harden wouldnt have close to 12 million instagram followers if i was his only fan. LeBron, Kobe( rip), Steph Curry all have fans thats life bro. You wanna try and shame me because i expose the truth all the time with how the media is bias againist certain athletes and give others a pass. You choose to ignore that, i will continue to call it out

4. RealRocFan47

RealRocFan47 Member

Harden was in Tate’s ear all last game. If it was anybody beside a rookie, maybe it would be a concern.

Patience and D-rock like this.
  5. lnchan

lnchan Sugar Land Leonard

https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...ce-crushed-taunted-teammates-management-left/

Jimmy Butler apparently decided that if you are being forced to join them, beat them. The disgruntled Timberwolves star showed up Wednesday at the team’s facility for the first time since demanding to be traded last month and, per reports, made it his mission to humiliate management — and a pair of high-profile teammates.

According to ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski, Butler more than succeeded, teaming up with several of the Timberwolves' lesser players in scrimmage games and repeatedly defeating those set to figure heavily in the regular rotation. Most significantly, the latter group included the team’s two young franchise centerpieces, Karl-Anthony Towns and Andrew Wiggins, who were on the receiving end of a steady stream of taunts.

Chris Haynes of Yahoo Sports reported that sources said Butler was yelling, among other things, “They ain’t [expletive]!” and “They soft!” Towns and Wiggins were said to not have exhibited a strong reaction, but other Minnesota players were described as alternately “energized,” “mesmerized” and “distraught” at what they were witnessing.

cbs1507 and D-rock like this.
  6. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

media conspiracy

D-rock likes this.
  7. alethios

alethios Member

Still not at CP3 level. That dude is well-known for his heated practices. Harden is just elevating his game by trying to be more of leader.

Patience and D-rock like this.
  8. Crybabyjames

Crybabyjames Member

Ha BUT BUT BUT ROCKETS WILL STILL WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP THIS YEAR RIGHT GUYS HAHA!! Chemistry mean nothing it’s no big deal that harden is chucking basketballs at his team mates . No biggie that John wall doesn’t feel welcome by harden . Lol

9. D-rock

D-rock Member

10. JW86

JW86 Member

Bullshit

11. fattz

fattz Member

This should be the take away from today’s practice.

12. homewight

homewight Contributing Member

Thanks for the link smack into a firewall.

13. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

We are in talks with Denver but supposedly Murray isn’t on the table.

MPJ

matchesmalone likes this.
  14. SmallBallDoesntWork

this is dragging on too long, no team wants to give up to get james. We’re going to end up crawling back to the Nets like fools

15. D-rock

D-rock Member

16. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

17. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

deserves its own thread

jiggyfly, Stormy1234, Sep11ie and 3 others like this.
  18. TWS1986

TWS1986 SPX '05, UH' 19

Always good to have Wood. :confused:

D-rock likes this.
  19. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

Ok, Sean Marks. Thanks for joining this board a couple weeks ago. I'm sorry the Rockets aren't interested in your offer of spare parts for our franchise superstar.

20. D-rock

D-rock Member