1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

We as rockets fans should be outside by Toyota center with signs to let JH know that we need him

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by houston#1, Dec 21, 2020.

1. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Realistic speaking. I rather upper management try to appease harden by making more moves to improve the roster after he gives it a go. Giving harden up for herro is a franchise altering move, u can afford to wait.

jiggyfly likes this.
  2. Rockets4Life13

Harden moved on and so should you

3. Htown's Finest

Supporting Member

Idiot I never said trade Harden for a bag of Jellybeans. Of course it's got to make sense for us if we are trading away one of the best players in the game. You would have to be a crazy to think differently IMO. But if Harden wanted to stay and build something with Houston then I'm all for that. I think Houston is better with Harden than without him. But once you tell me that you no longer want to be here in Houston anymore then the hell with you and the horse you rode it on at that point. You've been kissing Harden's ass for weeks now on this forum. Harden can't do nothing wrong in your eyes. And yes I'm going to always ride when my Houston Rockets over any player no matter what. I'm not saying you can't be a fan of the team and the player, but a lot of you guys have shown that you are Harden fans first as opposed to being Rockets fans first.

Roxfan4lyfe and Rockets4Life13 like this.
  4. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

I have already said we should wait for the best offer to trade harden. U can think of me what u want, I refuse to believe hype man herro is the best we can get for Harden.

Regardless of how Harden feels about leaving, a disgruntled Harden is still better than herro or anything that is currently being offered, hence why I prefer we wait.

jiggyfly and Htown's Finest like this.
  5. Htown's Finest

Supporting Member

I agree that Houston should wait on the best offer to move James too. But I'm not going to beg Harden to stay here if he doesn't want to be here as so many others here have suggested. That's where I draw the line. And no I would never trade Harden for Herro, that's just beyond r****ded to me.

Roxfan4lyfe and Rockets4Life13 like this.
  6. Bo6

Bo6 Member

underrated comment

7. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Lol we don't need to beg but I want upper management to. Realistically we will get trade rape with whoever we trade Harden to. If everybody is serious about winning a ring anytime soon, keeping harden pleased within bounds of reason isn't too much to ask. Anyone that believes getting rid of harden will increase our chance at winning it all anytime soon is quite delusional.

But thats just my opinion on how Rockets can still compete. U trade harden u are basically rebuilding cause unless stone is a god, no way we can revamp.

8. treyk3

treyk3 Member

Which one of you weirdos used Harden's address from this thread and took his phone?

9. Sooner423

Sooner423 Contributing Member

LMAO, so pathetic

don grahamleone likes this.
  10. HardenVolumeOne

nope, it’s not over, till it’s over

11. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Post your picture with your sign

12. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Should he move on before anything happens and put an LSU star as his avatar as well?

13. Htown's Finest

Supporting Member

Rebuilding is not the same as completely starting over again. It's basically just retooling IMO. Trading away Harden for some good pieces doesn't mean the Rockets are lottery bound necessarily. Look at what the Clippers did when CP3, Jordan, Blake, and others left; and look at the Clippers today.

14. Rockets4Life13

I respect your posts usually so i wont clap back. i changed my profile pic after james harden was out partying with lil baby without a mask on, willingly violated the rules. He was my profile picture before that. I put ben simmons because he was the only one rumored.

15. Jake Goodwin

Jake Goodwin Member

We don't need Harden it's not like we are winning a championship with him anyways. Good riddance get him off the team and rebuild.

16. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

you should post more. I'm serious.

Jake Goodwin likes this.
  17. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

For what it's worth I was watching today's bowl game and the ticker rolled a 'Miami is out of the Harden chase' thing. One 1st round pick was not nearly enough.

18. TheresTheDagger

19. Htown's Finest

Supporting Member

I never liked the Herro trade to begin with from Miami. Really not all that interested in the Ben Simmons trade either if I'm being 100% honest. Maybe there is something else out there better to be had. Maybe Zach Lavine and Lauri Markkanen and picks from Chicago? Not really sure but nothing I've heard so far has blown me away.

20. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Pardon me, man, take it easy before you really lift off.

The Rockets have had the biggest and longest streak of misfortunes in terms of injuries and not making the Finals.

Do not tell me someone wishing Harden misfortunes, is a big deal.

Most of us just want this mess to be over with.

I won't root for Harden's new team however I would wish him good fortune on his quest to a ring.

Simple as that. Move on.