1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

We as rockets fans should be outside by Toyota center with signs to let JH know that we need him

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by houston#1, Dec 21, 2020.

1. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

All these "real fans" wishing he would leave faster or sick of him dribbling too much. Wishing misfortune on him, Disgusting.

I'm not saying harden attitude wasn't wrong, but some of us r handling it weirdly.

U guys talk sht about loyalty and whatnot, yet quick to sht on a guy who haven't even left yet. And even if he left, he played 8 years for us that must mean something. Not asking for people to worship Harden, just for it to accept it gracefully.

I do wish harden the best and his future endeavors as long as he doesn't play against us when he does leave. It will be quite bittersweet.

Jayzers_100 and jiggyfly like this.
  2. Clutch City1993

Clutch City1993 Bury Me In The H
    Supporting Member

Houston can't even fill Toyota Center consistently.

daywalker02 and blackistan like this.
  3. Ranny

Ranny Member

Not only would this not work, but it would make us look pathetic.

The only thing that is making Harden stay is if the team is really good, that is it.

Also, there is a big chance that what Harden wants or doesn't might actually be irrelevant by now. We should seriously consider the possibility that he handled himself so poorly that the Rockets do not want him anymore and want to trade him as soon as we get the right package for him. It could very well be that 2-3 weeks from now Harden says "i want to stay" and Tillman/Stone say "nah ****er, you are out of here"..... only time will tell.

4. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

With all due respect, what a ridiculous post and that’s an understatement. So if I was a huge fan of Hakeem, or Sampson, or Moses, or several other Rockets I could mention, I wasn’t a fan of the Rockets? I was a “player only” fan? Add me to the list, dude.

Jayzers_100, jiggyfly and Kevooooo like this.
  5. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

I'll be on the opposite side of the street throwing rocks at his car..

jiggyfly, T for 3 and Ramo$e like this.
  6. Htown's Finest

Supporting Member

I'm not saying you can't be a fan of said player. Use proper context my guy.

7. blackistan

blackistan Member

Lolll good luck

8. Juxtaposed Jolt

ok no bull haha guy

9. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Unless... anybody on here got an ass that don’t quit? :eek:

10. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Save your rocks, players are millionaires, not worth the trouble or arrest.

11. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Nah, breh.

You haven't crossed that line, you're far from it.

We could open up a Harrison Jones Only fanclub though.

Deckard likes this.
  12. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Murray quit and went to Philadelphia. Try to keep up, sheesh.

tycoonchip likes this.
  13. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Mine never even started

jiggyfly likes this.
  14. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

Just saw a caravan of Sixers fans in minivans headed to the Toyota center. They all had IPads wrapped in bows. Wtf?

daywalker02, don grahamleone and Bo6 like this.
  15. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

Harden isn’t handling it gracefully so why should others? Tbf all my criticism of harden is the same as it was before all this. I recognize his greatness, but i also recognize his flaws and while they may be small in number, they are grand in size. All of this off season has just added a character side to the criticism.

nonetheless if we aren’t getting a hefty package back then you roll with him and go for a ring. Hopefully a new culture fixes some of his flaws.

16. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Fake ass fan. No real one should ever celebrate a great player leaving since it makes our team worst.

I said it before and I said it again. I appreciate greatness, but if Harden wants to leave we should only let him leave if we get a great trade that benefits us the most.

We have dumb fks like u ready to ship harden out for herro. Jeezus christ.

There is nothing wrong appreciating greatness and once harden is gone I wish him best of luck as long as he doesn't fk us over. I am not gonna b petty about it.

If u are a fan of the game learn to appreciate greatness regardless of the team they are on. And if u don't think harden is great bc he's against us then idk.

jiggyfly likes this.
  17. Rockets4Life13

Sorry to say my friend, but you have no ****ing clue what you’re talking about. There’s literally ZERO upside to holding Harden hostage and letting him walk for free in 2 seasons. We are not winning a ship this way. We aren’t getting any value this way. We are not getting the „new james harden“ that way. We are not getting ANYTHING put of this situation this way.

Literally ZERO upside. Thank god you’re not the GM of the Rockets.

18. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Its called waiting for the best offer not sht your pants and take the worst one. I never said we hold onto him until his contract is up. Emotional tools like u remind me.of BoB don't b BoB.

jiggyfly likes this.
  19. HardenVolumeOne

They are 99ers, mcgrady and Yao fans

20. Rockets4Life13

Realistically speaking, what is the offer you’re looking for? You’re not getting a better offer than young prospects and picks. This is not 2K.