1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Do something, Rafael!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Carl Herrera, Dec 21, 2020.

1. R=$

R=$ Member

Its okay Mr. STONE. There will be no trade before its time.

DaDakota likes this.
  2. YaoMingsSoulja

THESE TRADE RUMORS ARE DRIVING ME INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every day I wake up and open up the GARM to see if he's been traded, who we traded him for, what teams are interested, is he staying? answer the media questions james..., raffy say something, tell him to stay put, ****ing gtfo of here dude we don't want you anyways, dont join the team keep him out, the rockets should just force him to stay. YO MY MIND WONT STOP BRO

3. latebloomer19

latebloomer19 Member

Rafael did a wonderful job despite of being a rookie GM. Started of with a great hire with Silas, then gambled with Wall and Cousins. Started to move pieces to acquire and steal Wood. I think that the best move for the rockets is to let it all play out until we really benefit in the trade. Harden is a top 5 player. I think that the roster we have right now is better than last year. But still ofcourse, the gamble that we had with John Wall. If that plays out and John comes back to form.

TimDuncanDonaut likes this.
  4. jim1961

jim1961 Member

Its all about mind games.

Team 42 doesn't want to make their best offer because they might get Harden for less. Team 65 is waiting to see what Team 42 does. Team 91 is wondering when Houston's price might come down. Team 13 is thinking another team might make their best offer and swoop Harden away so maybe they should make their best offer now.

Teams waiting to see if we cave on our demands. I think somebody really wants him, but doesn't want to pay full price.

Every team watching and guessing who and when somebody puts in all their chips for Harden.

Smoke and Mirrors.

No Rafael doesn't need to do anything other than pick up the phone and listen when it rings. We need other teams to do something.

Maybe leak that Houston is REAL close to a deal with some undisclosed team?