1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SmallBallDoesntWork

why are we listening to this fool?

oloboloz likes this.
  2. ApacheWarrior

ApacheWarrior Member

#2302 ApacheWarrior, Dec 20, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2020
    Shark44 and Bids9 like this.
  3. raining threes

If you mean by putting a plague on the world and election meddling, then I would agree with you.

Election night when it looked like Trump was going to win the Yen fell through the floor. Then they stopped counting votes for the night and Biden won all of the swing states.

Why did this happen? Because they needed to know how many votes the Chinese paid for Dominion machines needed to be rigged for the Chinese/Biden to win. This is unless you think that Biden won every swing state fair and square after they shut down the vote counts even though Trump had a 600,000 vote lead I'm Pennsylvania.

BTW, I've got some ocean front property in the swing state of Arizona if you believe this. It's a statistical improbability

#2303 raining threes, Dec 20, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2020
    Shark44 likes this.
  4. harold bingo

harold bingo Udoka Only Fan
    Supporting Member

is this satire?

5. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

Please take your wacko conspiracy BS to the D&D, or better yet to 8chan or whatever the internet cesspit du jour.

6. raining threes

If you believe that it's possible Trump could be ahead in the swing states and nothing nefarious happened after they stopped counting the votes for the night then yes, it's satire. But then you probably believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny too.

Huricane likes this.
  7. raining threes

Enjoy life with your head buried in the sand.

8. BigShasta

BigShasta Contributing Member

What’s supposed to happen January 6th?

edit: legit question. Saw something about it on Twitter but I can’t follow threads

9. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

I believe that's when Congress ratifies the Electoral College's votes.

raining threes likes this.
  10. raining threes

I didn't mention January 6th but that's when the electoral college vote is supposed to be ratified.

Personally I don't think this will happen but I hope Trump declares martial law and there's a re-vote with only paper ballots. Let's bburn this MF'er to the ground, because it's time to step up and be counted. We need to start having the courage to stand up to the leftist and globalists.

11. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member

Because the PA legislature made it to where the mail in ballots couldn't be counted until the day of the election. The in person votes were counted first. Trump told all his supporters not to do mail in voting. By the way. Yen is not Chinese currency. It is Japanese.

12. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

All you have to do is google the date. Let's not bring this garbage in here.

13. BigShasta

BigShasta Contributing Member

My fault

raining threes and Dr of Dunk like this.
  14. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Contributing Member

You hope Trump declares martial law? You wanna burn this MF’er to the ground? This kind of thinking is incredibly detrimental to future stability of our country and democracy. You have lost your way or you truly want the worst outcome for our country. I hope you reconsider and have the courage to accept the outcome of our legitimate election results.

Patience, clutchdabear and BMoney like this.
  15. HardenVolumeOne

agreed, google operation hammer and scorecard

16. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

Sure thing, buddy.

17. SC1211

SC1211 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I just reported this dude and recommend you all do the same. I left the D&D long ago, we don’t need this garbage in the GARM

18. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

19. raining threes

It's better than letting a communist like AOC turn this country into Venezuela.

Trust me, I know Biden will eventually be POTUS, but half the country knows what's up and it's going to be a very long 4 years for a man with Alzheimer's.

20. jakejohnson5445

I definitely come to a sports forum to see Democrats debate Republicans....NOT.

Back to brabra, he said in a tweet today that he’s only 20. He’s either not an insider or someone’s kid if he’s legit.

xaos likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.