1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. HOUSTON ROCKETS STREAM
    We're watching the Ime Udoka and Rafael Stone press conference now, reacting to their comments

Ime Udoka and Rafael Stone Press Conference
    Dismiss Notice

Who needs James Harden?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ThatBoyNick, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

Not sure if serious or you don't know what indubitably means.

Downtown Sniper likes this.
  2. HardenVolumeOne

Wrong trump got 20% of the black male vote and 9% of the black female vote. So 29% of registered African American voters went for the Don. I don’t have time to continue with you here, there is a section here for politics. If you want to finish our discussion there fine

3. HardenVolumeOne

they are all bagging about harden being fat, while excusing luka being fat. When these are the same leftist that will boycott women like Jillian Michaels because she wants us to be healthy and accuses America of fat shaming plus size models. That’s all they do is play the victim and talk out of both sides of their mouth lol

Astrodome likes this.
  4. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

Harden's fat is intentional. It is cushion and lubrication for his joints. That is the secret to his durability.

5. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

20% of black male votes and 9% of black female votes does not equal 29% of black votes, that is not how you maths. Lets say there are 50 males and 50 females to make up the total black population. 20% of males and (10% for math sake) females would be 10 males and 5 females. That is 15 of 100 or 15% total.

The total in your statistics would make it 14.5% roughly of black voters voted for Trump if the demographic was 50/50 male to female ratio. If the demographic was skewed more to women voting versus men then the 12% comet quoted wouldn't be too far off given even your numbers you quoted but I am guessing 14% is around an accurate number.

joshuaao and sirbaihu like this.
  6. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Oh, I know what it means. The fact you asked that question means quite a lot in the first place.

7. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

20% plus 9% is 29% of 200%. Trump math, of course.

:D

snowconeman22 and joshuaao like this.
  8. J.R.

J.R. Member

9. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

Biden got 80% of the black male vote and 91% of the black female vote. So 171% of registered African American voters went for Joe

snowconeman22 and dookiester like this.
  10. Jontro

Jontro Member

harden ded

11. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

I don't know. It implies that you think Biden is less of a con man than Trump which is mind boggling to me. I can't tell if you are serious or maybe I am misunderstanding.

12. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

What in gods name are you talking about? What the hell do liberals vs Trumpers have do with the Harden trade?

Hardens weight has been a pretty bipartisan area of contention for years pre Trump pre metoo, pre whatever. The guy is just built more like and plays more like Barry Sanders or Emmitt Smith than a thin built basketball player. It’s part of why he’s unique and it has always been a subject of debate.

Harden came into camp out of shape the year we finally fired McHale and I don’t think Harden looked particularly thick that year... just was winded early and it showed defensively most of the time.

Hardens shape is intriguing because it’s so different than the normal basketball frame. That it. It’s not a Trumper vs liberal thing.

I think you are a bit paranoid dude. Turn off Tucker Carlson. The NBA is back and that’s a hell of a lot more healthy for your mind.

hajkov likes this.
  13. riko

riko Member

All politicians are conman. That is a prerequisite for the job

14. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Don't be a stupid person.

DD

YOLO likes this.
  15. csj

csj Member

It's an appalling testament to our educational system that you think this is correct. Every functioning adult should understand how wrong you are.

By your logic, Biden got 80% of the black male vote and 91% of the black female vote, so 171% of registered black voters went for the Joe.

16. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

:eek: Dude . . . Your math is distressing. This explains a lot about America.

Spacemoth likes this.
  17. JW86

JW86 Member

It wasn't that serious, a bit tongue in cheek and I can appreciate it. People need to stop getting hurt over silly things like this. Was it unfortunate, sure, but not a big deal.

18. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Putting this one here for the CULTURE!!!

D-rock likes this.
  19. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Dang, was that in the playoffs? Impressive.

20. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Yeah Chowder it was in the playoffs! The NBA Finals between the Celtics dont you remember? :rolleyes:

D-rock likes this.