1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including SGA and the Thunder taking on the New Orleans Pelicans

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

The things women love that guys hate...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ROXRAN, Dec 14, 2020.

1. slcrocket

slcrocket Contributing Member

Sorry, wut? I'm yet to experience the more rational woman.

That being said and sticking to the topic, I do NOT understand the need for us to "be together," in the sense that just being in the same room is enough even if we're not doing the same thing together. What difference does it make for you to enjoy that book you're reading whether my shining face is in the room or not?

Most of my wife's are simple like that - she doesn't like how I load the dishwasher, but doesn't do it herself. Never takes out the trash. Not great with money. Not great at managing her time.

But I still won out big time because my life is inequitable the other way too. I haven't changed more than 100 diapers over three children, her "frivolous" purchases are usually under $50, and she's a stay at home mom who has to deal with the kids the majority of the time. And there is a lot more than that - I think she probably works harder than I do most of the time. So I'm good.

TWS1986 and STR8Thugg like this.
  2. Buck Turgidson

If your couch has 8 ****ing throw pillows, you've got too many ******* pillows.

STR8Thugg and TimDuncanDonaut like this.
  3. STR8Thugg

STR8Thugg STR8Thugg Member

TWS1986, boomboom and Buck Turgidson like this.
  4. Nook

Nook Member

She is getting better, the steroids helped a lot. Thanks for asking.

malakas, CometsWin and Buck Turgidson like this.
  5. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

6. STR8Thugg

What about the gf?

7. STR8Thugg

Eating carbs... Not saying I hate it, but the gf is peruvian and geezus man, rice, arepas, plantains, pizza, fries, fries, fries, fries, fries, fries, fries... Oh, and did I mention fries? I thought it was a joke at first, but fries is literally a staple of peruvian food. I prefer fried yuca if I'm going that route.

This is me getting pissed:

Me: "Damn theres too many damn carbs all the time"

Her: "Is that bad for you?"

Me: "I mean yeah, it is. I'm not a freak about it. Carbs in moderation, especially complex carbs, but this white rice and fries...like damn."

Her: "But why is it bad?"

Me: "Bc your body takes simple carbs and essential converts it to pure sugar."

Her: "But what about bread, does that have carbs??"

Me:

[​IMG]

ROXRAN and TWS1986 like this.
  8. STR8Thugg

using the words "k bye" flippantly, claiming you're yelling when in fact, you are just raising your voice, being late, buying and returning stuff, shows about megan markle or kate middleston, watching instagram makeup tutorials, being extra, READING ****ING REVIEWS (online purchases), not saying what they want for Christmas, birthday, etc., judging your alcohol consumption

Xerobull likes this.
  9. Buck Turgidson

Those commercials are great.

TWS1986, boomboom and STR8Thugg like this.
  10. STR8Thugg

They're awesome...

"Remember you're not working for him, you hired him"

11. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

The guy blurting out "BLUE" at the hair gets me every time.

Buck Turgidson likes this.
  12. Buck Turgidson

They try not to...

13. SemisolidSnake

My ex had none of these traits. And was the one that introduced me to football such that I actually finally enjoyed it. And I look at a fair number of these things, and I say, "Dammit, that was ME that did that." Now, I feel even more strongly that I've got to somehow, some way repair things. ****.

14. Nook

Nook Member

She is good.

STR8Thugg likes this.
  15. malakas

malakas Member

You mean you are a person with high emotional iq who likes to talk about feelings, spend time in the same room with your SO, enjoy shopping more than 10 minutes, watching good shows and read online reviews?
    You sound like a great catch. Too bad you don't take the trash out.