1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden Confronted by Fan

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Fantasma Negro, Dec 12, 2020.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

They were mad cause the dude asking was Dort
    @Reeko

2. ROXonROXonROX

ROXonROXonROX Member

The man tells dude to “move along, he’s on the phone” and homie ask “who you the police or sum”? Dude responds with “keep it moving I don’t give a **** about nothing” and homie proceeded to look like he was ready to get out the car.

s3ts likes this.
  3. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I mean if you like worshipping people sure. Harden is a good player for the rockets turned cancer being extremely generously compensated. Worshipping players/athletes is dumb

DaDakota likes this.
  4. s3ts

s3ts Member

Some random dude asking if you're trying to move jobs or whatever, thats not a polite question to ask because its ridiculously personal. Dinner table, coffee shop manners, that **** isn't hard to do.

5. s3ts

s3ts Member

Being kind is not worshipping. What the hell is wrong with you.

Patience likes this.
  6. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

How the duck was that dude being rude?

7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I doubt people care about normal jobs though to call us out on.

I get what you're saying.

There is a reason he has bodyguards and we don't.

People are taking bball and sports too serious, I agree with you on that.

Harden has tons of guys yelling at him, this is just one guy that filmed himself and it got out.

s3ts likes this.
  8. s3ts

s3ts Member

You're right, but you just don't ask those types of questions if you're being polite.

9. s3ts

s3ts Member

Look on the thread.

Being polite would be to complement him on his abilities and wishing him well.

Being rude would be to ask, as a total stranger, what he's trying to do, stay in the city or leave it. Its a personal question.

10. s3ts

s3ts Member

When I did go to the gym, pre-covid, I would play pickup games and see kids playing a good game, and I'd complement their game.

You think I should treat Harden worse than some random people I meet during pickup games, start asking personal questions?

Insane. Complete lack of empathy. Its called sociopathic behavior. People need to get checked.

11. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I have nothing against hiring muscle either.

I would do it if I was a public figure.

I only found that funny aspect of him being so up front, isn't funny for everyone.

He also has a funny way of speaking.

#51 daywalker02, Dec 13, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2020
    s3ts likes this.
  12. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

Agreed. I ran into Jim Boylen just before Rudy T was fired. (Yes, fired.) I asked if they were coming back and he surprised me with his openness. And I wasn’t aggressive either, I was just a fan like the guy in the video.

Boylen said something like ‘We are! Rudy just got the call from Les saying the whole coaching staff will be back next year and we’re all very excited about it.’ I said some thing like ‘That’s great! We need you!’

About 2 weeks later Les announced Rudy’s retirement, though Rudy badly wanted to stay on. There was all sorts of evidence he was pushed out rather than the political statement he made to the contrary.

It all made me hate Alexander for a long time but now I miss him terribly, in much the same way I hated both presidents Bush until Trump made me desperately miss having a president with any class at all.

Easy, riko and DaDakota like this.
  13. jsingles

jsingles Member

Underrated comment

14. psaman17

psaman17 Member

He didn't even say Hello this time. No wonder he was ghosted.

15. Sanctity

Sanctity Member

Some awful officiating has happened to Harden as a Rocket. Can you imagine trying to gouge your eye out twice and leaving you on the ground with blood draining out of the eye? Nothing called against nor any punishment. Maybe Harden is tired of the ****ed post season treatment that comes with being a Rocket?