1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Making Fun Of Dan Crenshaw's Eye Is Cool?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by pgabriel, Dec 12, 2020.

1. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

If he believes she made false claims in the paat then he feels responsible to speak up

2. Nook

Nook Member

I don’t care if Crenshaw wears an eye patch. He has accomplished a lot in his life and would be good at many things.... politics isn’t one of the many things. I have been consistently underwhelmed by his intellect and even understanding of US politics. The allegations and 180 turn on Trump only highlights his personality.

As for his service, I don’t care. We shouldn’t have been in Afghanistan or Iraq. Those that died or were injured over there did so in vain, not protecting the US people. I feel bad that those in the military were exploited, but I am not going to BS and say they kept us safe... they didn’t, they protected large companies.

3. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

All politicians Democrats and Republicans who are veterans sell their combat experience nowadays

The WWIi generation didn't because they almost all served

4. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I totally agree on iraq not being about freedom

That doesn't justify assholism towards injuries

Same stupid ass logic was harmful to Vietnam vets and i thought we learned from that

5. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

@Nook

Haha at those guys who died in Iraq. Thought they died for freedom. Haha

6. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Internet people making fun of eye patch not cool.

POS Trump mocking disable reporter in front of a crowd is presidential.

7. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

What an extraordinary waste of time reading this thread. Thanks OP!

8. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I didn't vote for Trump. U dont defend hum doing that or his mocking of vets

There is plenty criticism of him for that so stop the weak asd whataboutism and stop ASSuming you knowhat i think of unrelated subjects

9. Nook

Nook Member

I’m not laughing at them, I don’t think it is funny at all. They were deceived and taken advantage of. It makes me angry and has since it all started.

CometsWin likes this.
  10. Nook

Nook Member

Where did I say to be an ******* to veterans? I feel bad that veterans were used as pawns in an economic game... it isn’t right.

11. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I apologize you did say you are angry about it

Read first part post and ASSumed the rest. I know you are better than that. Im flaggerbasted by others not seeming to comprehend whats wrong with making fun of the eye patch

I think some think its okay because he is doing well overall

Nook likes this.
  12. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

On prosthetic eyes

I understand Crenshaw choosing an eye patch. From far away you don't notice it but when you are communicating with a person face to face who has a prosthetic its distracting.

Being a politician he has to take into account what people think about him in a first impression sense. Even through television the prosthetic eyes are noticeable and im sure distracting to some because you add in the element of the eye not moving like a real eye. IOW that is something we as humans subconsciously focus on in communicating.

I worked at Lowe's earlier in the year. I had the privilege of helping a totally blind lady. She had prosthetics. She was moving into a new place and has me walk her through several areas of the store

She was attractive and after about ten minutes i finally got past the prosthetics but they did take my focus away for a little bit

13. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Making fun of him for an eye patch is pretty low, regardless of how he lost his eye. I’d feel the same way about it even if he was born without the eye.

FrontRunner, Nook and pgabriel like this.
  14. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

[​IMG]

jo mama and Buck Turgidson like this.
  15. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

I just posted a link to a 68 page investigation from the VA Office of Inspector General where three different witnesses made the same claims which you didn't read because you're a barbershop level gossip dick rider that doesn't know anything about the topics you try to debate.

Reeko and Andre0087 like this.
  16. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

You read all 68 pages? You read stuff like that in entirety or just articles on said subject?

17. Buck Turgidson

18. CCorn

CCorn Member

19. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

@CometsWin

Nobody needs to read the 68 pages. The woman filed sexual assault charges. Dan Crenshaw served with her. He claims he knows her to have filed frivolous claims. Rhars the accusations. No one needs 68 pages of details except actual investigators

20. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Nobody needs to read anything in your world. You just ramble on incoherently and that's enough.

Reeko and R0ckets03 like this.