1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Fired Jack Easterby

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by coachbadlee, Nov 11, 2020.

1. J.R.

J.R. Member

“As McNair has said, he and the new GM will decide what Easterby’s role in the organization will be if he stays for a third season. With a new GM, Easterby won’t have the power or influence he had working with Bill O’Brien this year. A GM and coach might not accept the job if Easterby is still in the organization, which is a possibility. I don’t see Easterby being fired. I could see him resigning to accept a job with another team. He had several other teams interested when he left New England.” - McClain

2. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

That is so sad. They're trying to find a way to keep this Easterby crap going. As if the state of the team isn't reason enough. It's bad enough to keep a good GM & a good HC from accepting the job if he' s there! WTF? What does he have on Cal McNair? Damn.

3. J.R.

J.R. Member

4. Bob Barker 007

I know you’re joking, but they do exist. More on the classier side would be Dungy, Mike Tomlin, Andy Reid (Mormon) and legends like Tom Landry and Joe Gibbs. The more nominal/potentially superficial ones would include Dabo and Urban Meyer.

5. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

That’s a completely different tune than what Pancakes said a few weeks back.

6. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Get Easterby out of here before he sneaks Josh McDaniels in through the back door!

7. Buck Turgidson

Jesus does not approve of people going in the back door

Hank McDowell likes this.
  8. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

McDaniels is a freaking DISASTER as a HC. He LITERALLY thinks he’s Bill Belichek! We’ve already seen this movie but believe it or not McDaniels is worse than King Billy Bob.

9. Damion Laverne

Easterbunny is a fraud and should be fired

conquistador#11 likes this.
  10. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/12/14/jalen-hurts-eagles-nfl-week-14-fmia-peter-king/

11. conquistador#11

This is the lovely Hannah sticking up for Easterby:

over this flag:
    Her insta is now private.

Damion Laverne likes this.
  12. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Snake Easterby has the McNair family (both Cal and Hannah) by the balls. He is not going anywhere. A chaplain is the 2nd most powerful man in the Texans organization behind ownership.

Great.

Nook and conquistador#11 like this.
  13. conquistador#11

An NFL franchise should not be dealing with this crap. It really is embarrassing.
    Clanton chimes in

14. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

Yikes....

Nook and conquistador#11 like this.
  15. Damion Laverne

Easterbunny is a snake, a fraud, and a huckster.

Fire this stupid F U C K E R now!

16. Nook

Nook Member

[​IMG]

These two stooges run a multi billion dollar professional football team in the 4th largest city in the most powerful nation in the world.

conquistador#11 likes this.
  17. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

The main thing I blame them for is not firing Bill O'Brien MANY years ago. Had they done so, the team would be in a MUCH better situation than they are now.

Their next round of hirings at GM and head coach will determine how I feel about them going forward. If they do a good job, everything is forgiven, if they screw up.....yeah, not so much.

18. BossHogg713

BossHogg713 Member

I can't believe you guys are talking all this shiiit about Jack! He did a great job in the movie "Powder"

[​IMG]

Nook likes this.
  19. Nook

Nook Member

My initial reaction is to crucify Cal and point out the organization has been overall mediocre.... but Cal wasn't running things then, his father was.

Based on Cal letting O'Brien rape the organization and standing by the huckster Easterby, I am not very optimistic..... but in fairness I think Cal deserves another shot to right the ship. Also naming a GM and HC in the NFL is a lot harder than in baseball or even the NBA. An NFL head coach and GM have massive responsibilities and have to delegate so much it isn't always clear how good or bad someone really is until it is too late.

20. Nook

Nook Member

[​IMG]
    Moby

[​IMG]

Michael Stipe

[​IMG]

Billy Corgan

[​IMG]

Maynard James Keenan

The reality is all of these musicians are more qualified than Jack "Con" Easterby

BossHogg713 likes this.