1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Biden being president-elect is just an idea

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by dachuda86, Nov 11, 2020.

1. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

You said for 4 years... like somehow those traits are exclusive to Trump. Walk back all you want but you just inferred it.

2. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Trollchuda.

CometsWin likes this.
  3. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

There is no inference. I'm not walking anything back. I will post it in all caps for clarity. TRUMP HAS LIED MORE THAN ANY PRESIDENT IN MY LIFETIME. It's not even close. No other president not named Trump will ever remotely come close.

Other Presidents have lied, BUT NONE HAVE LIED ANYWHERE NEAR THE SAME LEVEL AS TRUMP.

Is that clear enough? Can you counter that? That was the point of my question. Has any US President in your lifetime, lied in the scale Trump has?

CometsWin and adoo like this.
  4. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

What blood are talking about? Be specific for once if your capable. If I had a quarter for every time you say you know something about something with zero proof I could could get some lobster bisque right now.

here is another article

https://www.google.com/amp/s/chicag...rump-drone-strikes-far-exceed-obama-s-numbers

Experts also say drone strikes under President Trump have surged in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria.

5. myco

myco Contributing Member

Don't be stingy. Treat yourself to a nice steak and a bottle of fine whiskey while you're at it. Then put your kids through college with the change.

mdrowe00 and TWS1986 like this.
  6. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

https://www.foreignaffairs.com/arti...-military-commitments-abroad-he-expanded-them

I am waiting for you to relay info on Trump's "peaceful" acts. I like to be generally informed so I do not doubt what you are saying I just do not see that when I look for info regarding Obama/Trump and what was happening internationally.

7. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I would like to try some Pappy whiskey lol

8. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

[​IMG]

Is this a display of Obama's warmonger tendencies? He practically halved troop deployment over 8 years. Trump apparently increased drone strikes in many countries exponentially upon entering office. Again give me some info on how Trump is apparently peaceful budda with people like Bolton in his administration.

9. Nippystix

Nippystix Member

You might be able to pay for one of Donald's many mistresses/p*rn stars. I mean, we all don't have charitable organizations or political donations that we can steal from and pay p*rn stars hush money with.

mdrowe00 likes this.
  10. TWS1986

TWS1986 SPX '05, UH' 19

This thread is still going huh? I took a D&D break lol.

11. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

@dachuda86 was on pins and needles in his Yule C level explanation about how happy he’d be to see his meritless claims before the Supreme Court after failing before every other court in the country. It’s been a successful day for him, he’s shown us all.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  12. B-ball freak

B-ball freak Contributing Member

Can I run with it yet, Chude, or is it still an idea? I’ve been icing the champagne for a month now. Please advise.

13. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

14. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Is this some of the peaceful stuff you were referring to?? You have not got back to me yet

President Donald Trump has revoked a policy set by his predecessor requiring US intelligence officials to publish the number of civilians killed in drone strikes outside of war zones.

t required the head of the CIA to release annual summaries of US drone strikes and assess how many died as a result.

Mr Trump's executive order does not overturn reporting requirements on civilian deaths set for the military by Congress.

There have been 2,243 drone strikes in the first two years of the Trump presidency, compared with 1,878 in Mr Obama's eight years in office

AleksandarN and CometsWin like this.
  15. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

16. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

This is not drones but military airstrikes. But again is this what you were referring to as Trump being "peaceful" Prez??

According to research from the nonprofit monitoring group Airwars, the first seven months of the Trump administration have already resulted in more civilian deaths than under the entirety of the Obama administration. Airwars reports that under Obama’s leadership, the fight against IS led to approximately 2,300 to 3,400 civilian deaths. Through the first seven months of the Trump administration, they estimate that coalition air strikes have killed between 2,800 and 4,500 civilians.

Researchers also point to another stunning trend – the “frequent killing of entire families in likely coalition airstrikes.” In May, for example, such actions led to the deaths of at least 57 women and 52 children in Iraq and Syria.

The vast increase in civilian deaths is not limited to the anti-IS campaign. In Afghanistan, the U.N. reports a 67 percent increase in civilian deaths from U.S. airstrikes

17. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

How many strikes under Obama were carried out without drones (planes exist too)? Also how accurate are the numbers? Also how many of those strikes were in conflict zones where our troops were because of Obama. I'd love to see those numbers. Also I'd love to see the number of wars Trump started and countries he toppled versus Obama. Also please tell me how Obama is worthy of a peace price when he accomplished no peace deals and only started wars? Also tell me how many terrorist cells he supported versus Obama? You are insane if you actually think cherry picking makes a case when the results are clear. Also if you wanna argue on this more, start a diff thread instead of wasting our time. I'm busy educating people about our constitutional process.

Also it's December 12, 2020 and and lovely day. Thank God for that, and the fact that Joe "kid sniffin'" Biden still isn't the president-elect.

18. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Planes exist too? Look at the literally above yours air strikes killing civilians.
    I didn’t cherry pick anything. I just searched Obama and Trump military.

Anyways you tell me. Look and find something I’ll be interested to read it. Otherwise no offense but you’re an actual joke of poster if I give you the above information. Which is Trump had more drone strikes. Trump made it much harder to report drone strikes info to the public. Obama decreased the military personal by half during his presidency. More people were killed in Libya than Bush/Obama’s 16 years than Trump’s one term, and lastly as I said in the post above air strikes killing civilians Trump again.

Anyways I took the time to find this. And the only thing you say is I am right and “you tell me”. No I gave you factual information with quotes or links. You do the same otherwise people should not take you seriously and should simply ignore you going forward.

AleksandarN likes this.
  19. Colt45

Colt45 Member
    Supporting Member

It's December 12th and Joe Biden is President-Elect.

T_Man likes this.
  20. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

Lol...

According to SCOTUS... it will stay that way...

T_Man