1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Instagram Stories] PJ and Harden practicing (loyalty)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by treyk3, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Dacamel

Dacamel Member

Doing lines of coke in the locker room

2. Sooner423

Sooner423 Contributing Member

I really try not to judge these guys, but I can't help but take it as tone deaf as hell. There are people out there just REALLY struggling with the pandemic, and the economic effects. And these guys are over here with their tens of millions throwing little fits.

joshuaao and D-rock like this.
  3. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

That's a little mean-spirited, dude.

4. D-rock

D-rock Member

5. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Well let him try to find a single team that will give him 12 mil a year! Should have made him a restricted free agent this year! Seriously... if he can find someone willing to give him 12 mill a year then Houston will be chumps for f*ing this up.
    Some might. I'll be rooting for him! I will still root for Houston but I will continue to root for Harden! I will also continue to Boo Tillman! I will definitely buy tickets to just boo him!

topfive and daywalker02 like this.
  6. D-rock

D-rock Member

Amen.

7. cerophilik

cerophilik Member

They have until Monday or before the start of the season though.

if I’m Stone or TF. I make a rumor or I start talking to other teams. Specially bad teams like teams that would be lottery teams. Spread that rumor and show Harden and tucker that they won’t be strong arm into doing the deal right now.

tell them you either play or we send you there. That they will be fine or bench until the trade deadline or until the team has the best deal and that if they keep it up they won’t trade them to Philly

yes Harden has given us a lot but he hasn’t given us all. He has had wtf moments and a bunch of other weird stuff. He has been called overweight, lazy or that he partied too much. He is hard to deal with and he can’t take any accountability or critic, especially when it comes to defense. The team has spoiled him, Morey spoiled and boost his ego with all those interviews and comments. The team gave him too much power.

Enough is enough this just looks like when a kid is in his first day of class has been spoiled and is a brat. He needs someone to tell him no and that will follow through.

I understand Tilman is one of the worst owners but this isn’t about Tilman is about the Rockets. This is just hurting the team and our future.

8. MrButtocks

MrButtocks Contributing Member

People who think PJ shouldn't get an extension should be barred from ever calling Tillman cheap.

9. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Okay, I like this explanation. I'll take back my corny indictment of PJ and Harden until further notice.

I still reserve the right to levy a maximum corny charge if anything goes left though.

D-rock likes this.
  10. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Actually correct that I don't even know if I want to support his butt and even buy a ticket. F* Tillman!

D-rock likes this.
  11. pmac

pmac Contributing Member

Interesting. I really think a big reason or maybe even the biggest reason why Harden wants to leave is because he's not on the same page with ownership.

D-rock likes this.
  12. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

There is NO LOYALTY - NONE - that is stupid, we should not EXTEND a 36 year old barely hanging on to his starting position player.

He is an EXPIRING contract, if he didn't LIKE the contract he should not have signed the damned thing in the first place.

Losing PJ Tucker from this team is a "Nothing burger" he is not a difference maker - he is a role player whose role is evaporating with Harden leaving.....

DD

13. D-rock

D-rock Member

PJ responding to DD.

#153 D-rock, Dec 11, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2020
    pippendagimp and HP3 like this.
  14. HP3

HP3 Member

Lol truly .....sad, and gross.

TMac'n and D-rock like this.
  15. BasketballMind

BasketballMind Contributing Member

Morey could have extended PJ to whatever his heart desired before he skedaddled. Morey will now be worth 10 times more than PJ at the end of their careers.

This is why players shouldn't take pay cuts and play for whoever will pay more. Now he's 34 without a contract with even Rocket fans saying his old ass should be grateful the Rockets gave him an opportunity. I don't care if he has a million pair of shoes, he still deserved an extension.

16. D-rock

D-rock Member

LOL - So Tilman is exempt from doing the right thing?

Is Stone a complete shithead too?

17. Yetti

Yetti Contributing Member

Disgusting ! Lack of education!! Y

18. Koperboy

Koperboy Member

Wow. PJ signed this deal to help Houston and now you belittle him because he wants to get paid? Get him out of here, fans like you don't deserve him.

HP3 and D-rock like this.
  19. D-rock

D-rock Member

Minny inquiring about Tucker, again.

This would be at least 3 teams known to be sniffing around PJ since last season ended.

finsraider and HP3 like this.
  20. J.R.

J.R. Member

D-rock and HP3 like this.