1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets not close?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ballgame, Dec 10, 2020.

1. Salvy

Salvy Member

Have you not youtubed John Wall highlights? I don't think I've seen that man miss a single shot.... Houston is legitimate.

2. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

It’s hard not to overrate this team. Because everyone is having the initial reaction of COUSINS WALL HARDEN instead of Injury Riddled Cousins, Hiatus Wall, and Disgruntled Harden.

Or possibly no Harden at all.

I’m hopeful they salvage the relationship
    enough to either see what this roster has or to at least slow any devaluation of the trade offers.

I’m less worried about Wall, yes two years out is a while, but part of that was timing of injuries and the pandemic delay. And he wasn’t OFF THE COURT entirely for two years. I think he said he has been playing 100% since at least May?

Cousins has had a torn Achilles, a torn ACL, and ruptured quad. The good news is his last injury was 16 months ago. He’s had ample time to heal without having to rush.

3. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

Talent wise we are there. Chemistry, James Harden willing to play, and injury history we are not. On a pure talent standpoint this is the best team Rockets have had in James Harden era. Too bad talent is only one of a few factors.

4. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

And some underrating.

5. icewill36

icewill36 Member

6. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

This roster or Ben Simmons aka Jordan? Sheesh. Lol

7. thephatp

thephatp Contributing Member

LOL this truly made laugh... I needed that, thanks!

Salvy likes this.