1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I’m Sorry James Harden

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Sonofawolf21, Dec 8, 2020.

1. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

Your happiness is your responsibility, not James Harden's or any body else's for that matter.

Mr Chuck Norris, D-rock and clos4life like this.
  2. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Preach!
    Tell Harden right away. His happiness is not TF's responsibility.

LosPollosHermanos likes this.
  3. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

“Stop being so sensitive with my racism :( :( !!!” Lol bro..pitiful

I don’t think Asian sensation really cares, it says more about you than anything. If you’re going to deny it don’t do it with the subtlety of a baboon is all I recommend.

sirbaihu likes this.
  4. clos4life

clos4life Member

Oh my! The drama, so high! No wonder you are obsessed with bball players, just like middle school.

5. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

I don't blame him for wanting out, especially after losing Daryl. I've always thought Harden had matured since his days of showing up to LA games with bloodshot eyes and visibly hungover, he does seem to have an incredible work ethic, but the past week, maybe he has gone back to his old ways, or maybe its just way too short of an off-season. I am ready to move on, it would be refreshing not being hated on by the national media on a regular basis. I did enjoy the Lowry Rockets, and look forward to hopefully seeing another young star blossom in Houston.

kjayp likes this.
  6. clos4life

clos4life Member

Glad he doesn't care, you clearly do. Obsessed!

7. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I mean I don’t stand or put up with racist crap especially when it’s directed towards others, call it what you want. I think you’ve been getting away with your bratty behavior for far too long. It’s unacceptable, fix yourself up.

Or Be a man and own up to it at least, our D&D white cloaks do as much bro

8. clos4life

clos4life Member

Oh my, bratty behavior, sounds like you're projecting yourself, oh mighty bastion of self-righteousness!

9. ApacheWarrior

ApacheWarrior Member

Nothing is over until we decide it is. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

C’mon man. Let’s man up.

daywalker02 and D-rock like this.
  10. D-rock

D-rock Member

I was a Rockets fan before Harden.

Try again.

HP3 likes this.
  11. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

F that. I would piss on hierarchal loyalty to win a title in a field of my dreams.

That's what NBA owners taught players behind the scenes. "It's a business" they kept saying, and monkey fans would nod along and expect the players to do the same.

There was no loyalty then, and so it's no surprise that now eventually the players are following suit, and then the fans of course will go. Everyone is going to realize we have been cheering for a business that happens to be basketball, rather than basketball happening to be a business.

12. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Send his ass to china

13. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I throw out one of those fortune cookie sayings.

You do not need to be happy to stay true to yourself.

14. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

That's from Will Smith.

daywalker02 likes this.
  15. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Could see that coming from him and Jada.

16. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

OP talking about loyalty and grace when the team owner has shown almost none of either in three years.

17. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I wish they would just send the primadonna to the highest bidder. 38 million dollar man can't even show up for work and act like a responsible leader. He's spoiled and selfish. House and his stunt in the playoffs changed my tune on him too. I wish they'd both get shipped off to some crappy team who can give up a bunch of picks. Those two will probably just encourage off court Covid spreading stripper parties anyway, and put others at risk. You don't respect your team, you don't deserve respect.

18. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Michael Jordan did not like Jerry Krause and owner Jerry Reinsdorf
    But that didn't stop him from winning 6 championships

https://nypost.com/2020/05/20/michael-jordan-irks-bulls-jerry-reinsdorf-with-last-dance-take/
    At the conclusion of the final episode — after owner Jerry Reinsdorf said it would have been too expensive to bring back the core pieces — Jordan calls it “maddening” that the roster was decimated after winning a sixth title in eight years, claiming that the key players could have been brought back on one-year deals and that he never had a conversation with Reinsdorf about why the team was broken up.

19. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

i like how 99ers are always independent thinkers
    you got bad replies for your opinion and never changed it

i told the lemmings that Joe Chee sucked cause i was there with 99ers watching him play in summer league
    and this year , i warned the 'our team is perfect' blind fans that D'Antoni's lack of defensive adjustments would cause
    the team to go down big. I didn't expect the whole castle to crumble though.

99ers > All

Asian Sensation likes this.
  20. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

When talking about a player's loyalty, it's never about loyalty to the owner. It's about the fans. Nobody cares about the owner unless when he screws up the team.