1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

He's here!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by topfive, Dec 8, 2020.

1. HP3

HP3 Member

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN MAN LOL.

2. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

Kobe’s bloodlust for winning was relentless, rivaled only by mike. If the lakers weren’t going to get the pieces necessary to contend on the yearly basis he wasn’t going to put up with stagnation, at least in his prime. Maybe that’s harden’s play here...at least I hope it is. I understand him wanting to win to cement his legacy. My only beef is the immaturity he’s exhibited over the past few weeks. There’s ways to go about these things and at 31 I’d think that he’d show more respect to the fanbase that’s had his back for 8 years.

DVauthrin likes this.
  3. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

i mean, the guy had a really long time to prep and prepare for that question, so why does he look like a dear in the headlights. He has the look of a guy surprised to be busted for giving handjobs in the parking lot of a strip club. Can we get it together a little better?

4. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Harden is ****ing with ya'll.

I think this has been a huge FU to Tillman to show him where the actual power lies.

It's amazing that when Harden wants out, it's the end of the world and Harden is the worst.:rolleyes:

Howard was right all along.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

D-rock, HP3, Patience and 1 other person like this.
  5. HoustonCRT

HoustonCRT Member

Cryptic postings run the NBA

6. Exiled

Exiled Member

I think he should had demanded a Trade or Fix it now attitude 5-6 years ago

7. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

**** Harden. He’s now trolling. Move on from your druggie / alcoholic star.

8. mightybosstone

I just hope he shows up and plays basketball. Give Silas, Wall, Wood, Cousins and your teammates a chance at least. You never know. And if the team is trash and those guys aren't good enough to win the title you're seeking, then be up front with management to let them know you want out by the trade deadline. That's all he can do, and if he does that, I can totally accept the man wanting out of Houston and a deal getting done.

But as much as I love James, the last few days have come off as extremely unprofessional. It's not fair to Houston fans or to his teammates. To be fair, he's given us eight incredible years that I will look back on so fondly, and I understand why he wants out. But I'd hate for him to burn that bridge with Rockets fans who've supported him for so long.

slothy420 and DVauthrin like this.
  9. D-rock

D-rock Member

So you saying that Wall is a dumb b**** and either doesnt comprehend basic English or he is so naive that Harden just gaslighted him?

pippendagimp likes this.
  10. riko

riko Member

Tyler Herro just called harden the “ best pure scorer ever” so we need to try everything to make it work but in the end the man deserves a chance at a ring. You have emotional idiots here blasting him for wanting a chance at a title.

D-rock and Nook like this.
  11. tmoney1101

Tilman is a pos we get that. I’m not blind to the fact this day could come. It’s how it’s come about. I’m not mad at harden for wanting out, but it’s a let down that he’s out partying maskless with his baby lil baby and posting cryptic messages on social media while the rest of his team is getting ready for the season. Kobe told the fans where he stood when he wanted out. If that’s what harden wants show your loyal fans some respect and don’t leave us out here dangling like flaccid wankers. I don’t think it’s too much to ask.

DVauthrin likes this.
  12. tmoney1101

I’m just stuck on the pizzarias chips the rest of his lunch sends a pretty clear message.

D-rock likes this.
  13. D-rock

D-rock Member

14. topfive

topfive CF OG

Just checking to see if they'd given Wall or Boogie his locker, to know how seriously they wanted him to stay.

Nook and D-rock like this.
  15. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Kobe aint got **** to do with this and Harden has done nothing but show his fans respect, he could have been eyeing the door when Durrant went south but he stayed and answered the challenge.

The only reason you are dangling like flaccid wankers is because you want to, Harden aint got **** to do with that.

Maybe just maybe stop taking this stuff so personally.

Now that's not too much to ask, right?

duluth111222 and D-rock like this.
  16. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

D-rock likes this.
  17. topfive

topfive CF OG

LOL. Anyone who thinks Dwight Howard was "right" about his situation here, when every player whose ever been his teammate said he was an unmotivated goofball and a locker room cancer, has lost all right to criticize James Harden.

18. TRIQSTER

TRIQSTER Contributing Member

You go to JV?

19. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Next up is for Harden to grow up period. If not, sit your ass down for 2 years wasting the final years of your prime.

20. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

What players communicate to the media is highly unreliable information. Best not to draw any conclusions from it. That's all I'm saying.

JayGoogle and D-rock like this.