1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden’s Partying

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Imanimal, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

Wtf? This thread just got weirder

clos4life and Swapshop like this.
  2. blahblehblah

blahblehblah Member

Nba legend jake paul agrees! Party on!

Laughable how you complainers dare criticize theses elites.

3. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

Are you perfect at your job? Are you always on ready to go? What have you done with your life? Have you been consistent everyday of your life. Hence what I’m hearing here is judgement from you. Judgement. The man has the resume and credentials. Leave him alone. Stop being hyper critical. Worry about yourself. Geez. Ridiculous.

4. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

Mets I don’t get these people on here. Judging judging judging. For what? The man has the numbers and body of work but we are criticizing him for going to a birthday party lol.

5. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

judgement. Assumption. Logically flawed. Yes there is much wrong lol.

6. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

I am all Harden, everyday, but let's not get blinded either and pretend that he doesn't deserve any criticism. He has come out of shape before, relative to other superstars, and that is disappointing as a fan.

Same with the partying he is doing right now, damn well knowing what is going with COVID. It's not a good look. He's the Rockets franchise player so of course he is going to be looked with a magnifying glass. It's just part of being an athlete of his stature.

I have no doubt Harden will still play badass this season, but you know, if he wants to improve the perception others have of him, he has to clean some of this **** up. Ultimately, it's his life, so it's whatever to me, but you can't be irked if he gets criticized for this ****.

7. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

Once again The topic of the thread is specifically about his “incessant” partying and concerns whether these outings will have an effect on his performance. It hasn’t. Why would it be a concern now? And there are so many assumptions to his personal life. Does anyone here know how much he drinks at each outing? What about the frequency of his outings? Daily? Weekly? Bi monthly? How long does he stay at these outings? If the answer is yes and you know exactly what he is doing at these outings then sure I will accept your complaints and concerns all day. Otherwise it’s judgement. It’s holier than thou nonsense. Rubbish. Assumptions. Lack of empirical data. Foolishness. Delete.

#207 Stephen_A, Dec 6, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2020
  8. blahblehblah

blahblehblah Member

Haters complaining about people living their best lives.

Stand with gaetz, harden, jake, kardashians and others and party on!

Swapshop likes this.
  9. MrButtocks

MrButtocks Contributing Member

Shaq had the resume and credentials. Four rings, MVP award, one of the most dominant player ever. His teammates, coaches, and colleagues all questioned his work ethic and preparation. Just because you're great doesn't mean you're perfect. We've seen what Harden can do when he's 100% focused. We've seen what happens when he's distracted. We can prefer one or the other.

10. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

huh? You realize you just don’t ball like that without preparation right? What more does this man have to do for you? And your argument is again judgement. Do you know specifically how many hours he spends in the gym? Do you know his strength and conditioning routine? Do you know exactly his nutrition plan? Do you know how many times he scrimmages in the offseason? Until you give me that data your argument and the rest of these people questioning and criticizing is pointless and flawed.

11. prodigy08

prodigy08 Clutchfans Lurker

I would like to make an update to this post. Since Harden obviously failed to prioritize this team and his job as a franchise player, then he deserves all the hate right now. This act of partying prior to team practice is inexcusable. If he was a normal guy like us with a job, he would've been fired already. I hope he gets a suspension at least.

12. bongman

bongman Member

You seem to be acting like its a birth right like letting people do what they want despite the covid and perfectly fine with no red lights. Check what happens to traffic on countries where drivers ignore the lights. In all of this, the only perspective your sharing is yours.

I agree that Jefferson and Adams was right in proving freedom but they also know that this does not mean you are free to do whatever you want with no care on how you affect others around you.
    You know when folks don't have anything to add to the discussion, they start judging you based on your age or your name.
    For an oldhead, you seemed to have not learned that we are social creatures that needs to watch out for each other cause the only one important ...is ME. hahahhah

13. blahblehblah

blahblehblah Member

For a guy with the user name bongman, you sure are super serious.

I just posted some silly braveheart gifs on a basketball thread bro. Take your beef about birthrights with adams, madison and those dudes.

14. bongman

bongman Member

What does my name have anything to do with our discussions. I have no beef with them so don't deflect.
    Just as I said earlier, when somebody has nothing else to add to justify their position..use deflection.
    It appears that its a losing cause to make you understand that no man is an island. You can't really teach old dogs new tricks.

15. blahblehblah

blahblehblah Member

First you stated that freedom is not a birthright that the idea is laughable.

Then I pointed out how jefferson etc stated the opposite.

Then I say you don't disagree with them...

I'm confused, which is it? Birthright or no?

Also this strange discussion is comprise of you wierdly inferring and fabricating thoughts and ideas and assigning them to me... For reasons I'm lost to. Man is an Island ? Deflection? Do what? Old dogs?

Lastly the reference of your name is a joke, no need to be so offended lol. For instance you can say, "blahblehnlah - your user name checks out with your message! "

16. blahblehblah

blahblehblah Member

17. HP3

HP3 Member

Oh....that's , wow James is dumb as hell for this......whoooo that's not a good company not a good look nor a good time to party.

18. harold bingo

harold bingo Udoka Only Fan
    Supporting Member

What? Is someone saying Harden is at this party? I think this dude is just trying to drag politics into the garm...unless I'm missing something.

19. blahblehblah

blahblehblah Member

To be clear, harden wasn't there lol.
    Just pointing out all the different people partying it up this past week.

Reactions to their actions seems to differ depending on political and personal preferences.

Which is probably one of the major reasons why restrictions are ineffective in the usa.

HP3 likes this.
  20. blahblehblah

blahblehblah Member

Just pointing out how different the same action is viewed by different people.

HP3 likes this.