1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A Western conference GM on WB Wall swap: Russ slowed down Harden last year, I feel bad for Beal

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by James.B.H, Dec 5, 2020.

1. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Beal is going to be pissed when teams start triple teaming him the way they did Harden and Paul G while Westbrook is just open to do whatever it is they say he does.

2. HP3

HP3 Member

We get a better Cp3. He had a down year and was likely playing hurt. He switched to Vegan BEFORE the season started. Anyone who thinks he wasnt coming back better, hasnt been following him. That was dumb on our part to take that stupid trade. PICK SWAPS FOR WESTBROOK....naaah. Why do you think Morey didnt want to do it? Cause he knew we were attaching assets for a worse player.

We could still trade Capela for Covington and still get picks for another big, maybe even woods.

There is no evidence that Harden forced this trade though. It was Tillman who forced it through.

saleem likes this.
  3. Wooderson

Wooderson Member

Well said. Hopefully Wood is a step back in the right direction.

4. Pandaemonaeon

Pandaemonaeon Member

For you hating Harden takes precedence over hating anyone else, even Westbrick. I mean, as long as we're on the subject of delusional agendas.

5. ksny15

ksny15 Member

Harden averaged over 30 with Russ here. Beal can and will do the same.

Cladyclad likes this.
  6. krmclaughlin

krmclaughlin Member

The fit with Wall isn't much better. He's a similar player to Russ: a quick, ball-dominant guard who is a poor shooter. And that's assuming he's even healthy.

At least we got a late 1st rounder out of it, I guess.

7. Cladyclad

Cladyclad Member

I get it. Y’all hate Russ. He selfish. He can’t shoot. He sucks. He has no IQ. Blah blah

all I know Russ was the pg for a top 3 mvp candidate for back 2 back years. So why would Beal not be happy with Russ? Beal couldn’t even win 30 games in the East as the man. I can’t imagine if Russ was still in OKC who play in the west btw only won 27 games with Russ averaging 30 lol

some of y’all delusional thinking this trade is even lol and some of y’all mentally insane if y’all think Hou won this trade lol
    For the last 2 off seasons the pg position was downgraded. Also at no point in their careers was Wall better than Russ. Dude ain’t played in 2 years because of a Achilles and still thought the team should built around him and not Beal. A known party boy that gets high af. Don’t be in shape at times Throws up gang signs. Lol that contract lol

bu bu but we got a draft pick lol
    Forgetting that the pick is more protected than the president of the United States lol

8. harold bingo

harold bingo Udoka Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Wall shot 37% and 44% on catch and shoot open 3s in 2016-17 and 2017-18, compared to Russ shooting 29% last year...that’s a pretty big difference. At least you actually have to guard Wall at the three point line. Teams aren’t going to leave him open and beg him to shoot like they did with Russ.

slothy420 likes this.
  9. clutchdabear

clutchdabear Member

you're delusional and mentally off somewhere just by being a lakers fan.

10. Cladyclad

Cladyclad Member

17x

nuff said

11. clutchdabear

clutchdabear Member

keep buying that lakers merch because you know that money is going to nba slave labor camps in xinjiang. bron's gotta protect his money over freedom, amirite? buss family sure needs that emergency covid relief fund... bet they're starving to death.

12. riko

riko Member

Not with Russ in total control of the offense. Plus harden is the greatest scorer of this generation. He could average 30 in his sleep playing with a bunch of janitors as his teammates.

13. Cladyclad

Cladyclad Member

Lol u mad af

17x

vs

2x

lol

14. clutchdabear

clutchdabear Member

haha not really i don't even give a **** about nba. just watch it here and there now for entertainment. if not for all that corruption and catering to big markets, lakers wouldn't even have close to half of those championships. but keep bragging on those rings as if you earned them yourself and believe in a league that is as pure as wwe

Mr Chuck Norris likes this.
  15. Cladyclad

Cladyclad Member

U mad lol

16. clutchdabear

clutchdabear Member

yea my veins are popping out my head now. u sure got me

17. Cladyclad

Cladyclad Member

U have issues. U follow a sport u don’t care about on a forum of all places. That does not make sense at all lol. I hope u not a rockets fan because u one of them shitty type fans lol

18. clutchdabear

clutchdabear Member

btw how mad were u fake socal people when astros were banging on trash cans and dodgers were using smartwatches but u guys still got your ass handed to you lol

19. clutchdabear

clutchdabear Member

lol.. don't you find it just a little bit odd when you type that and realize you're spending most of your time on a rockets fan forum while being a lakers fan?
    no you're right...i'm the complete oddball

20. Cladyclad

Cladyclad Member

Whose mans is this?

Hey clutch fans owners y’all need to do mental checks with future posters before y’all accept them lol

clutchdabear likes this.