1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hottest trans (individual) thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by LosPollosHermanos, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Nook

Nook Member

Some of them are getting very hard to tell the difference.

I personally would not look for a transgender partner for a variety of reasons (they cannot have children).

However, what would I do if I fell in love with someone post operation transgender and found out later? I don’t know, there is a chance I would stay with them because I love them.

Maybe @bigtexxx should weigh in on this one.

2. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Probably because it’s a running joke on here and you came in to basically put a turd in the punch bowl. Those issues are for the other thread and I was very particular and have stated I support anybody’s right to be who they want to be. [ Hot] “x” threads are sacred on here so stop being lame and post hot pics or leave

3. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

That's a very honest statement.

[​IMG]

I don't think I could do it. I've had the philosophical 'lonely in prison or a deserted island with only dudes' debate in my head, and I think I would just rub one out. Not counting out hugging my bros, though.

4. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

I have no issue with this thread if you had not brought your issues with Page into it I would have not commented, heck I have had my head turned by a trans woman.

Anyway I am done commenting on this, it was just surprising your reaction over there and then to start this thread with him being your 1st post, do you think he is hot?

5. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I think they shave their adams apple and/or jawline.

Nook likes this.
  6. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Once upon a time there was light in my life..
    But now there's only love in the dark

Nook likes this.
  7. Nook

Nook Member

For me, I think only knowing them as a woman would make a difference. If Malik from accounting suddenly looked like a girl I would probably only ever see him as Malik. However if some how I fell completely in love with a woman and later found out she was originally a guy... just personally that is different in my head because I always viewed them as a “her”.

The world is changing. I can tell you a couple years ago my wife was laughing at my buddy for drooling over a woman in my cousin’s neighborhood... she was originally a he... and I have to admit I couldn’t tell the difference and there were no big feet or manly jaw or big wrists... my wife said now these kids are starting to transition at like 12-13 years old and so they are never even developing manly features.

As long as it makes them happy, I don’t care. I have and still am involved in stuff people would consider an alternative lifestyle and some people would judge me. Whatever.

jiggyfly and Yung-T like this.
  8. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Hell yeah the world is changing. I still bring up Silence of the Lambs because of the treatment of Buffalo Bill's "diagnosis" and how it was almost core to the plot. I still think it's a great movie, but I don't know where I'd stand if people want to cancel it. Then there's the Crying Game or that dude that got shot on Maury or Springer for confessing to another dude.

There's a big number of Americans who think we or successive generations are becoming weak or soft, and this is one of those issues behind it. This carnal dog-eat-dog attitude is incredibly ironic since it lies within that Puritanical Work ethic which is presumably the influence of an all Loving Dog.

I think there's some benefits to keeping that attitude but it's also the cause and major reason why trans people commit suicide or are mentally ill during adolescence and early adulthood.

People who directly lie in that spectrum are likely 1-5%. Physically disabled and handicap people are also a small minority and we've accepted as a society to accomidate public institutions to make things more accessible for them.

Easy answer is definitely to live and let live. The greater emotional issues trans people triggers though are much tougher and in sore need of grappling.

9. lpbman

lpbman Member

10. Xerobull

I read a sci-fi book where the protagonist jumps forward through time and we see the earth’s culture evolving. He gets to a spot around 100 years from now and he can’t tell men from women, they’re all androgynous and slim with long hair.

Then he jumps again and manly men make a comeback after some big war (been a while so not 100% sure on that catalyst)

Pretty interesting side observation.

11. STR8Thugg

STR8Thugg STR8Thugg Member

Dude...

wtf is going on?

Xerobull likes this.
  12. Xerobull

The fifth dimension, mother****er!

jiggyfly, STR8Thugg and donkeypunch like this.
  13. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The angry people on the D&D know about the crying game

Xerobull likes this.
  14. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Forever War.

Xerobull likes this.
  15. Xerobull

Nope, but if I named the book it would be a spoiler.

16. Xerobull

Having two teenagers, I can verify that kids are finding their identities earlier. However, I do agree with @LosPollosHermanos to an extent that there are some kids that are making choices to be trans or gay when they really aren't due to their peer groups.

I'm convinced my best friend was bi. To say he was a prolific ladies man is an understatement. He got into the swinger scene in Houston and I think he switch hit and liked it. I don't think he told me before he died because he said he always looked up to me as a father figure/older brother and that might have made him hesitate to tell me he was different.

Honestly, I just want people to be happy as long as they're not hurting others. Pretty much my mantra when dealing with anyone.

jiggyfly and Nook like this.
  17. STR8Thugg

STR8Thugg STR8Thugg Member

[​IMG]

18. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member