1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Does Westbrook have the worst contract in the league?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by thekad, Sep 7, 2020.

?

Worst contract in the league?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Fefo

Fefo Member

i voted yes, but i regret it.
    He s got one of the top 5 worst contracts, but i think the tobias Harris one is even worst.

2. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Eric Gordon faints

3. TimDuncanDonaut

Harris / Horford on the 76ers.

Wall - injured can't even play right now.

4. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

Weird, never had that experience at all. Can not play for 6 months, dribbling is like riding a bike.

5. Cladyclad

Cladyclad Member

Y’all so ungrateful. Russ is still a top 15 player and y’all complaining and crying lol
    The man was averaging damn near a 30pt triple double before the shutdown, COVID, and injury. The series not over and y’all giving up. I come here because I want y’all hopes up before they are crushed. It’s no fun if y’all lack faith in y’all squad smh

get it together clutchfans

pr0wler likes this.
  6. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Oooh, so you're a Lakers fan or some other team fan?

Well that explains everything then, also explains why you weren't around after game 1.

Cladyclad likes this.
  7. Cladyclad

Cladyclad Member

I’m a laker fan but Westbrook my fav player

8. pr0wler

pr0wler Member

Unfortunately most people have an innate "buy high, sell low" mindset. When the Rockets are winning, "hey great, everything is amazing!" and when we lose a game it's mostly negative comments and pessimism. I regret reading this forum after the loss tonight.

JayGoogle and Cladyclad like this.
  9. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Well, the first thing you learn about CF is that the board is usually overdramatic after wins and losses as @pr0wler mentioned.

A lot of people that are crying for CP3 were crying about his contract last year and calling him washed up. There were a few that were always against the trade.

I've just come to accept the trade as it is, while CP3 has had a better season than Russ, I think a lot of people look back at his career here with rose colored glasses. When Harden needed anyone to step up in those GSW series CP3 was either out with a hammy or just blending in with the rest of the team. I think he played with fire because the league had decided he was washed up, OKC couldn't trade him, so he went out to prove to the league he can still play.

I don't think CP3 helps tonight. Not like Russ shot poorly tonight, he shot well, had only 3 TOs IIRC, and people talking about his late game defense, they were letting Rondo shoot 3s, it bit them in the ass and they didn't respond.

Also, Rockets bench was outscored by like 30 points or something. Lebron realized he could drive and score at will and now the Rockets have to figure out a way to stop or mitigate that. CP3 ain't helping in any of those areas.

Cladyclad likes this.
  10. Cladyclad

Cladyclad Member

[​IMG]

11. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Gonna be really awkward for @The Cat when we acquire Dame in a few years.

#51 SamFisher, Dec 2, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2020
  12. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

Well played.

KingCheetah and Bids9 like this.
  13. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

*awkward*

[​IMG]

14. hongxingli

hongxingli Contributing Member