1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Marvel Movie] Spider-Man 3: No Way Home

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Xerobull, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

I think these Marvel Movies are getting so massively big in terms of cast and needed screen time that I can see them start to split them up into multi-part movie events. That tracks with studios moving towards bigger budget short seasons for pay streaming services. As a fan, as long as they keep up the quality, I would be pleased as a pickle to have more content.

2. STR8Thugg

STR8Thugg STR8Thugg Member

I'm not sure if I like the Sony/Marvel crossover stuff. I could do without the spider verse. At some point the MCU storylines are going to become so convoluted it'll just be ridiculous.

MadMax likes this.
  3. Xerobull

It’s all leading to Secret Wars. The most recent version condensed the multiverse into one universe. It’s a convenient and already written way to get the Marvel licenses back under one roof.

NotInMyHouse and STR8Thugg like this.
  4. Xerobull

5. Jontro

Jontro Member

marvel trying their hardest to make us forget about man of iron and american captain

STR8Thugg, B-Bob and arkoe like this.
  6. Xerobull

Waxing nerd here- this movie is more about Sony establishing their Spider-verse since they own the movie rights and want to pump out more content like Venom and the upcoming Morbius.

Multiverse is going to play a big part in bringing in the Fox owned marvel movie rights like X-men and Fantastic Four too, but I think the angle the Spider-verse is taking in bringing in alternative universe characters is fun and cool.

jiggyfly and Jontro like this.
  7. CCorn

CCorn Member

I’m hoping they introduce daredevil. With how the last movie ended.... he’s going to need a lawyer.

NotInMyHouse and Jontro like this.
  8. Amshirvani

Amshirvani Contributing Member

I really hope they do the spider man/venom/carnage story line soon with Tom Hardy’s venom

BigM and DonkeyMagic like this.
  9. Jontro

Jontro Member

i'm still waiting on an actual pretty mary jane. 20 years ago they could've cast christina hendricks.

10. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

Maguire's third Spider-Man movie sucked...in large part to how they threw a whole lot of characters together with zero development. The magic of the Marvel movies so far is how they played the long game to give you a reason to care about characters they were jamming together...when Black Panther shows up in the Avengers, it matters because you've met him already. This movie sounds like a mess. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, because I've liked virtually everything they've done, and I love Spidey. But wow, that's a lot of characters to throw around in one movie.

11. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

[​IMG]

daywalker02 and Jontro like this.
  12. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

Didn't like any of the Tobey Spiderman movies. Don't think I even bothered with 3 and was still so annoyed with them I skipped all of the Garfield ones. The stories of Maguire only agreeing to do this if he had a bigger role concerns/annoys me. Makes me think of Halle Berry demanding a bigger part in X3 and then the movie being absolutely awful.

Blatz likes this.
  13. Xerobull

Spider-Man 2 is the best non-Marvel Studios Marvel movie IMO. SM3 was bad, you didn’t miss much.

X3 sucking had very very little to do with Berry and very much to do with Fox’s handling of the license.

Rocket River and arkoe like this.
  14. Xerobull

According to internet, Marvel just got the film rights back the other day.

Not too late to stick Daredevil in as a cameo.

On that note, I hope they just bring in the Netflix actors and be done with it. Most of those shows were good to very good.

NotInMyHouse likes this.
  15. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

I'll take your word for it. I remember at least seeing it suggested that the script rewrite due to Berry's demands were detrimental to the movie.

16. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

They are living in another dimension.

Jontro likes this.
  17. Xerobull

18. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

19. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I think this will be good

Rocket River