1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Texans @ Lions

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Castor27, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

I’m pretty close to calling Tytus Howard a bust. Need to move him inside or something he’s getting beat like a drum on the edge.

Deshaun Watson - these wow performances are starting to become so common he’s going to have donext level stuff just to impress! What a good job of quarterbacking. From line calls and adjustments to ball distribution he has a firm grasp of what needs to happen out there. It’s cool to see.

We don’t need an elite defense just a competent one. Nice game by that unit. JJ still has some juice!

Fk Miami’s picks up!

Let’s go round up some ponies next week!

Uprising, Red.Glare and BMoney like this.
  2. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

3. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Howard is not a Bust. He has played 18 games. A better coach would help. He has played fine..but make dumb mistakes young player make.

STR8Thugg and BMoney like this.
  4. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Show me where I "defended BoB's coaching". I'll wait. Give a man a chance to implement his vision......fine. Once he show it doesn't work, time to go.

5. mario_v

mario_v Member

What are you talking about? I hated the Hopkins trade, especially for what little they got in return.

6. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Greatness recognizes greatness.

zeeshan2 likes this.
  7. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

8. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

9. Mr. Space City

I'm thankful for Deshaun Watson. Amen.

10. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

11. Buck Turgidson

I'm going to assume that the problem that people had/have with BoB "defenders" is that other people were calling him out as incompetent for years while people were still defending him.

Just a guess.

the11mingdynasty and javal_lon like this.
  12. Nimo

Nimo Member

He was this good vs the Falcons last year and the Dolphins two years ago. Almost as good vs the Patriots last year and the Titans 3 years ago.

Some of us just forgot.

13. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

14. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

BoB was not an incompetent coach, he was a HARD HEADED Coach. Now as a GM, he had a few good early moves. However, Once he got the Title, he proved he was in over his head.

15. Nimo

Nimo Member

Which is why the Vikings and the Browns losses hurt so much. This team would be a lot more hopeful at 6-5 right now.

Uprising likes this.
  16. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Is this you? ^^^^^

I mean, this is pretty hilarious.

17. conquistador#11

Who tampered with the machines that make the schedules? The hell with those machines!

Since I no longer sign up to those fancy stats websites, I haven't been keeping up with them. Romo was spittin' em' out during the game. The 3rd most efficient team from empty set using yards and TDs drew my attention.

In 2018, Watson was top 5 also in play action with a journey man Miller in the backfield. There is nothing Watson can't do. He still gets in trouble evacuating the pocket but that's been his style. They just need a coach that makes the game easier for the QB like Kelly has been doing in the passing game. He's added those routes that are kryptonite for nfl dbs with the rules. And Kelly isn't even all that but he listens to Watson.

The first pick with the 3rd round has to be a RB..young, dumb and full of 20 yard runs. As lame as this O-line has been I think a system that's not rudderless will get them to be disciplined and run block as a unit.

The defense, I'm liking Adams, Greenard, Cunningham if he goes back to 2019 wrapping up technique and Bmac. A second tier cornerback to go with Roby, plenty available this off season and an under the radar D-line pick up. You have to restructure Nick Martin's contract and Merciless to make that happen or trade Watt, which I'm thinking The Mcnairs won't be down.

Anyone know why Romeo was tearing up? 4-3 record. He should be 6-1 (cleveland weather played tremendous defense on Watson and the Titans game)

18. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Saying someone wasn't incompetent, doesn't mean good. LOL.

19. marks0223

marks0223 2017 and 2022 World Series Champions
    Supporting Member

20. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Im talking about this game, I’m talking about the last handful of games. Best stretch of his career by far.

Nimo likes this.