1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Biden being president-elect is just an idea

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by dachuda86, Nov 11, 2020.

1. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

HEY!
    ...I resemble that remark.;)

jiggyfly likes this.
  2. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

There never was a scenario where the outcome of the election would fall into the hands of the Supreme Court. The level of delusion people fall for is staggering. You wanting Trump to win has nothing to do with the merits of his arguments. This has possibly been the most transparent election in US history. They were literally live streaming the vote tallying process on YouTube in multiple swing states. Just because Trump yells voter fraud and hires lawyers to allege voter fraud doesn’t mean there was voter fraud.

mdrowe00 likes this.
  3. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

There is nothing transparent. No you can't inspect a ballot from afar on video and even if it is recorded because you can't read it. If people are blocked from meaningfully reading them and seeing what is on them, then those are not void votes. Many of those ballots, under what was established in Bush V Gore, in accordance with the 14th amendment, are not to be counted. Also where are you getting this about filming it? Some spin piece? A lot of activity was done at 4 am just after sending people home and declaring counting done for the day. That's when you get criminally high jumps for Biden... in some cases all votes for Biden in huge batches. You also have the instances of Republicans being allowed to observe from afar, but not allowed to meaningfully read anything or actually monitor the ballots themselves. This goes directly against the laws established to allows for both sides to observe. Again... there is nothing transparent about this election.

4. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

[​IMG]
    Nothing better than a warm Kolache with that burning hot liquid cheese encapsulated in delicious slightly sweet dough from Shipleys... that and their glazed donuts in the morning... heaven! Their coffee sucks though....

Also how dare you insult Shipleys... gtfo cause chances are you're not from Houston. I am completely OK with derailing this thread to defend the best donut chain in the history of ever.

Or better yet.... I'll start a new thread for this.

And since it's Thanksgiving, I won't even remind y'all about what needs no saying at all today :)

5. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

If you like two grams of meat surrounded by a half pound of dough you’re more than welcome to like Shipley’s.
    I’ll take the Kolache Shoppe on Telephone rd.

LosPollosHermanos likes this.
  6. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

If you believe statements by Trump’s legal team or tweets by Donald Trump derived from fringe “news” sources like OAN then yes, I can see why you believe the things you’re typing. But dude, honestly most of what your just wrote has either been refuted or simply makes no difference.

If there was a legitimate issue, like the election hinging on 500 votes in Florida around the year 2000...good god that would be way different. But Biden being up by tens of thousands of votes in all these swing states makes Trump’s attempts just so pathetic. Just because you want this election to be fraudulent, doesn’t mean it was. Will vote tallies change a little after recounts or audits? Absolutely. That’s the process working. But there never has been a meritorious angle for Trump to pursue to win this race. He’s just clearly being a selfish a**hole. Like always.

FrontRunner and mdrowe00 like this.
  7. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

No it hasn't been refuted at all. You're just talking out of your ass because you've been readying biased news sources more than likely. Show me the refutation to the claims made about people not being allowed to read ballots.

8. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Isn't that the people who make those nasty egg kolaches and heat them in microwaves. And then the middle is just cold egg? Nah I'm good.

But I will concede their fruit kolaches are delicious. And the coffee is nice. If I want coffee I am not against it.

9. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

No it has been refuted. You're just talking out of your ass because you've been readying biased news sources more than likely. Show me the claims that go beyond hearsay.

10. Colt45

Colt45 Member
    Supporting Member

It's Thanksgiving Day! And Joe Biden is President Elect!

R0ckets03 and FrontRunner like this.
  11. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

The claims have been presented at Rudy G's presser and there are more affidavits to that degree. We will have to wait for the rest of the process. I dunno why y'all care if you think it's been refuted. I still ask... when and where was it refuted? I don't mean dismissed by biased sources... I mean actually refuted and then proven false.

12. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

heh heh heh how cute...

13. fchowd0311

I care because Trump's rhetoric of the election being stolen rustled the jimmies of all the high school drop out LARPers in this country to unite and cause civil unrest. That's why I care.

This country has never had a situation where a presidential candidate refuses to accept the results of the election. It's dangerous because it causes a large chunk of the citizenry to lose trust in the election process.

FrontRunner and CometsWin like this.
  14. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

You mean the people who are letting the judicial system play out... nah bro I think it's the leftists who would cause violence if Trump wins the legal battle and is rightfully elected. Albeit a small chance, we all know the left are the violent mob types. Hey they're already threatening to go after innocent people if Trump doesn't concede. But it's a leader of antifa who said that and we all know it's just an idea.

15. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Side note, I wanted to ask you where you learned of the lawsuits... you said they were 34-1 on these but I heard different. Where did you get your source? I heard Trump only had a handful of suits while most of those others were from other people/groups. Maybe I heard wrong so I'd love to know where you got that.

16. fchowd0311

I dude I fear the LARPers who walk around like they are in Afghanistan. They have delusions of grandeur being action hero's.

17. CCorn

CCorn Member

I know what you are but what am I!

LosPollosHermanos likes this.
  18. fchowd0311

But isn't he also wasting his time? I always found trolling to be a mutually destructive endeavor where no one wins. The troll is the loser and the people engaging the troll are wasting their times.

CometsWin and Jayzers_100 like this.
  19. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

If you think any allegation Trump’s team throws at the wall has to be proven false then you’re literally too ignorant to engage in conversation with lol. Trump has the burden of actually providing evidence to back up these affidavits and outlining how there’s actual harm and redressability. For example, let’s say some poll watchers didn’t get to stand close enough....no court would just “toss out” all votes from that state lmao.

Nook and mdrowe00 like this.
  20. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Of course, but he’s a well established loser . You guys aren’t

mdrowe00 likes this.