1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

COVID-19 (coronavirus disease)/SARS-CoV-2 virus

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by tinman, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Roscoe Arbuckle

[​IMG]

2. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Ziggy likes this.
  3. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Fatty going full flat earth.

Nook, Sajan, No Worries and 3 others like this.
  4. Major

Major Member

Sorry - I didn't mean to single you out there. There certainly are people that like to violate rules- and I agree any rules should be well-explained. But I would argue they *are* well-explained - there's just a huge chunk of people that only listen to one insane person, so it doesn't matter how well anyone else explains it. He doesn't like masks, so they all follow his lead. These mask policies work - science tells us that. A bunch of idiots just choose not to listen.

[​IMG]

I agree it seems silly on first glance - but it's essentially another way to slow spread from bars. I suspect, like the mask data above, science shows a night curfew helps quite a bit by getting the most irresponsible people out of the mix. It's also far more workable than a 24 hour curfew, which no one would follow.

RocketManJosh likes this.
  5. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Qanon has infiltrated the loop? :(

6. Roscoe Arbuckle

7. Roscoe Arbuckle

My circle? Ok. On FB I have about 800 people. None. Not one, including members on here, have posted about any loss or hospitalization. Not One. And about half of my friends are liberals, so I'm not cherry picking.

We had about 40 show up last night. Security came due to Karaoke complaints. I got a 70's p*rn goatee face painted on.

[​IMG]

8. Roscoe Arbuckle

Post this again in a month. IMO, the flat-earthers are people like you. Face it, none of the elite's on your side are following their own guidelines and rules. That should speak volumes, but you are deaf to it.

#10268 Roscoe Arbuckle, Nov 22, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2020
  9. Ottomaton

Supporting Member

Pretty sure the 3 family members of bobrek's friend will still be dead in a month, irrespective of whether you want to believe it or not.

I'm not too familiar with documented cases of deceased people spontaneously re-animating after being dead a month, though I'm certainly not an expert.

No Worries likes this.
  10. Roscoe Arbuckle

Or he may be lying?

I've been against this since it started. I said at the beginning if there were a 5% death rate, I'd shut up, because the initial estimates were even higher than that.

The numbers haven't been remotely close. Not remotely. Yet you fools still want to play this.

11. Ottomaton

Supporting Member

And they hoaxed the local news, too? They must be really committed to silencing you. Quite a conspiracy.

12. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

You know.... even if I am lying (which I'm not) what difference does it make if it's my cousin in law's family or some random family?

13. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Those pesky ELITES! With their 5G. I pray every night that Alex Jones can stop them.

#10273 Ziggy, Nov 22, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2020
  14. Roscoe Arbuckle

Pelosi, Cuomo, Newsom... Those are your peeps.

And learn how to respond. Your message is messed up.

15. Roscoe Arbuckle

The hoax is in the amount of people affected. Deep down you know this. It has been 8+ months.

16. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Pretty sure none of those peeps "locked" me down at any point or required me to wear a mask. Republicans did/are.

Deckard likes this.
  17. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The latest predictions I am seeing is this current uptick will be worse than April but everywhere. Everywhere will be El Paso and New York.

This November has already been downright catastrophic, and at this rate December will be apocalyptic. And we still do not have adequate supplies of PPE AND still people are in denial despite everything that has already happened.

I am at a loss for words. Pray for us.

No Worries and Deckard like this.
  18. Roscoe Arbuckle

No. What are you following?

I can literally post a video of each of these people doing what you say they aren't.

19. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

That applies to your opinion as well. I've always been for a data based approach and not a sledgehammer approach. My opinion is always flexible to change based on new information.

Sweden always had restrictions and responsible guidelines. It is inaccurate to say they didn't.

20. Roscoe Arbuckle

Such absolute lies. I will continue posting this and, again, these are CDC numbers which are obviously exaggerrated. Two of my girls from last night's party work in Major hospitals. Whoever keeps sharing this is Lying.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/COVID19/index.htm