1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Where is most of your anger/blame about the state of the franchise directed?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Brando2101, Nov 20, 2020.

?

Where is most of your anger/blame about the state of the franchise directed?

1. Fertitta

83.0%
  2. Harden

4.8%
  3. Morey

3.6%
  4. Westbrook

0.6%
  5. I'm Not Angry

7.9%
  1. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

Maybe they didn't read the question well enough and are angry that he left - frankly he seemed like the only adult in the room at times when privileged millionaires were parading around making demands.

ickaruto likes this.
  2. Dgn1

Dgn1 Member

An ex that they abused at that.

ickaruto likes this.
  3. Brando2101

Brando2101 Contributing Member

I was mostly curious at what the results would be of Tillman vs Harden. Everyone else was put in just to fill out the outlying votes. I'm happy to see that fans aren't blaming Harden as much as I was worried they would. I love James and wish him luck in the future. He's doing the right thing for his future and I appreciate all the wins he brought us. I'm not a championship or bust guy. I just want to see a good product and competitive play and harden and Morey really delivered. We were really in it for a long time and it's a bummer we couldn't break through to the finals or a ring but I would take Morey, Harden and MDA back in a heartbeat if I could dump Tillman.

Red.Glare and DVauthrin like this.
  4. SORF

SORF Member

He's responsible for the demise of the Houston Comets too.

5. Highlyrated

Highlyrated Member

Overrated morey and Tillman,Tillman needs to open those wallets ,he got money just stingy at times.

6. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I am very calm. If you pay me whatever Tilman saved in LT, I'll be your life coach.

7. KePoW

KePoW Contributing Member

Ok I'll explain.

I voted not angry. Cause I just don't care anymore and am apathetic now. So I don't really care what Tilman does.

I watched exactly zero regular season games this past year. Just not interested anymore, so I'm not mad.

8. 13BeardsIN1

13BeardsIN1 Member

When we traded DeAnthony Melton and Ryan Anderson for an injured Brandon Knight during the KD Warrior run. I knew sh*t was going to be bad.

9. ChillyPete32

ChillyPete32 Member

I agree with this. The Westbrook trade imo really is like 95% of the issue with our current status. If we don't make that trade I'm not sure Morey leaves this year.

Harden wanting out is a lot worse because it happened a year after we emptied the cupboard to trade for his friend on a bad contract.

So I blame Tilman 70% for overruling his basketball people for the Westbrook trade and Harden 30% for pushing for the trade and wanting to chuck the deuce a year later.

Easy and Kevooooo like this.
  10. Le$$

Le$$ Member

Okc lost both its stars, it was due time for Houston too as well. You see it year after year. It happen with the Spurs. It happens where teams stars become unhappy and want out. Ive seen alot of teams in 25 years lose there stars and have to rebuild. I bet New Orleans went threw alot of grief after losing AD, but atleast they got a ok return. I wonder what houston can get.

11. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

I'm surprised China isn't on the list.

Easy and Kevooooo like this.
  12. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

Everyone.

Our constant need (predating Til) to shake things up and go big when really running it back w minor changes would he a better bet.

the Westbrick and CC trades were boneheaded. The entire small ball experiment was boneheaded. MDA wasn’t a bad coach, but he had major flaws. Selling the future for an experiment is frustrating. And then to just give up a year later on everything (if that’s the case)... grr

We should have gotten a new coach, kept RoCo, and gotten the best big we could find. And instill some f’ing discipline and accountability.

I think I am most upset with Westbrook. And I probably shouldn’t. It’s not his fault really that he was traded here. It’s more of what his presence means to me — the downfall of the Harden era. Capped with a trade for his buddy and then they both bail a year later.

Gdy 2020. Gdy!

rhee likes this.
  13. iJHolmes

iJHolmes Member

yeah pretty clear who the blame is for this and who is running the franchise into the ground

14. tochiee22

tochiee22 Contributing Member

I blame myself...

Got too attached.

15. Jturbofuel

Jturbofuel Member

Harden he has had 4 coaches and Dwert,CP3, and Russ have all wanted out because they couldn't play with him, Harden was the MVP and allowed his team to go 0-27 and blow a 3-2 lead in the WCF.

16. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Christian Wood

Dankstronaut and J.R. like this.
  17. MystikArkitect

Tilman easily with Harden and Morey a distant second.

Dribble dribble ball foul bait ball with Tucker at center wasn't winning a chip fellas.

18. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

The fans......................they cry when we are winning, they cry when we are losing

19. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

had our chances bur missed our shots. how many conference semi games did we lead at three quarter time ?

just couldn't finish the games off

20. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Even Chinese do not know the intricacies of the governing body.

Yet they are packaged with the CCP as one word.