1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

GOP Officially Announces that Trump won in a Landslide

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

No, we were talking about machine/software. But let's move on to that goal post of PA and MI.

Some 10 or 20 days before 11/3, and many consecutive days before election, many warned of the massive shift in vote tallies on election days and afterward. I even made a post on 11/3 to warn people there will be this shift. Anyone paying attention knew that on election day, in states such PA, you will see massive Trump votes followed by a shift to Biden votes when mail-in ballots counts come in. This was expected. It was designed - it was a consequence of Republican blocking mail-ballots from being counted until on election day.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/election-results-timing/

Deckard, mdrowe00, Kim and 1 other person like this.
  2. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

This would mean people that recycled bottles in Michigan need to backpay! The implications! The ceiling is the roof!

B-Bob likes this.
  3. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

4. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Y'all are trying to reason with someone who literally thought that Hunter Biden was using a submarine to go to pedo orgies on Epstein island. Not joking.

5. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

[​IMG]

6. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Hey Mitt, maybe you should talk to more Republican in Congress to speak up... or you know, impeach his ass, again.

IBTL and FranchiseBlade like this.
  7. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

This goes under the facts don't mean what you think they mean era of Trumpanzee politics.

mdrowe00 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  8. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

No one has produced any evidence that stands up in a court yet the vast majority of Republicans believe the election was stolen from Trump. Don't you think that's worrisome?

IBTL likes this.
  9. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

10. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Vic Toe, Esq.

11. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Guess what.. not all court cases are the same. You're like those hardcore Christians that repeat the Bible over and over again as evidence of their belief. You just keep going back to what they put in their headlines and you parrot their one-sided BS.

12. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

Wow. Reading the affidavit. This is nuts.

Hakeemtheking, mdrowe00 and B-Bob like this.
  13. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

OMG one affidavit is untrue so all of them must be!

14. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Hire only the best.

Best at showcasing bs in front of live TV. The lawyering stuff is a nice to have.

15. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Dude you need an intervention. You're in full blown Q level conspiracy theory nut level factor six territory. All you have to do to quell the disbelief to anything you say is present evidence in court. That's it.

IBTL, Hakeemtheking and Deckard like this.
  16. geeimsobored

geeimsobored Contributing Member

This is just a grift. The donations to Trump's legal/recount fund are just being funneled to the RNC and/or Trump's campaign fund (which will then be funneled back into Trump businesses). The quality of the legal argument is irrelevant. They need to string this out to keep the donations coming.

Whether that destroys American democracy doesn't seem to be a consideration here so this will go on for a while.

Nook, Deckard and mdrowe00 like this.
  17. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

I had a long response typed but trashed it. You're asking me if I'm worried? The only thing I'm worried about is if the truth gets buried, whatever that is. Because then this extreme hatred will continue unless it's resolved. I am not afraid of the truth. Think about it this way: If Trump's team is allowed to present their case and fails miserably, it puts an end to the conspiracies and the republican party has to rebuild. That would be a win in your book, right? If Trump's team isn't allowed to present their case, the cycle continues and the anger intensified.

If you're asking me am I worried that so far Powell hasn't produced evidence, the answer is no. She hasn't gone to court and she'd be a fool to show her hand to a hostile media.

18. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

Yeah, they file it with a ton of errors because they used MN instead of MI. Definitely not a good look. I'd hate to be the guy who screwed that up.

19. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

What's with the sass? That thought didn't cross my mind, lol.
    But I do see legal problems with the idea that access complaints can overturn procedures that grant privileges to poll watchers post-hoc just because they aren't party rep poll auditors.

20. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

That's not how trolls work.

He is most definitely a Troll, he concedes on one post only to say the same thing in another thread.