1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Struggling to remain a fan with the new Dolan

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by levintblack, Nov 17, 2020.

1. thedreamsteam

thedreamsteam Member

I'm disappointed in all things sports-related at the moment but it is not the most important aspect of my life. As a Rockets fan, I hope we receive some good fortune even it is means moving on from the mentally weak but great scorer known as James Harden.

2. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

I will remain, but I don't blame anybody looking for a new team to follow. Tilman is that bad.

persian hoopa likes this.
  3. YOLO

YOLO Member

How a person with the team’s best interest should feel. Many are right there with you. Able to say things are absolutely shitty when they are, rather than support complete uttter bs

4. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

https://theathletic.com/2203787/2020/11/17/james-harden-trade-possibilities-rockets-nets-sixers

5. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yes of course he did . Les was in the student loan business.

you don’t give loans to super rich people only people who are desperate to pay that interest for a long period of time

6. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

tilmen is far worse than dolan. Dolan at least wants some semblance of success, hes just incredibly stupid. tilmen is more like a poor dolan who only cares about getting his own dumb ass out of debt

7. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

8. T for 3

T for 3 Member

Bye. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.